O Malleys

azgrandmax3

Do you see it available on The Sun P. To book on your app?

I thought that venue was dinner only & walk in? I heard people on other ships say they go and snag a table before they’re open and a drink from another bar and then when they open, they have a table ,not sure that it works on all ships though.

• Like 2

O’Malley’s is a casual dining venue and there are no reservations.  We’ll be on Enchanted next weekend and plan on dining there once for dinner.  As mentioned, some people go early to get a table, before dinner service, so as to enjoy the entertainment later in the evening.  

• Like 1

I have a Sun princess cruise booked and in the app under dining O'Mallys is listed for reservations, but I think that is a mistake since casual dining cannot be made in advance that venue would be hard to take reservations anyways since people are in there once the bar is open taking tables.

• Like 2

We are on Sun Princess now. I can’t book O’Malley’s or Alfredo’s via the App for any days of our cruise. It is surely due to them being casual dining venues.

We went to O’Malley’s one evening last week but walked out after 15 minutes. Not enjoyable for us. The Irish band were miserable looking. They should let their faces know they were having fun!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

O’Malley’s is a casual dining venue and there are no reservations.  We’ll be on Enchanted next weekend and plan on dining there once for dinner.  As mentioned, some people go early to get a table, before dinner service, so as to enjoy the entertainment later in the evening.  

The only time we could get a seat in O'Malley's on the Enchanted was when it was closed. 😉 Very popular place on our March 2024 Caribbean cruise.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, doghog said:

The only time we could get a seat in O'Malley's on the Enchanted was when it was closed. 😉 Very popular place on our March 2024 Caribbean cruise.  

4 hours ago, doghog said:

Yes, I heard exactly that.  I guess we’ll just have to show up quite early to get a table and enjoy a round or two while we wait.  The only evening we don’t have a SD booked is the last night, so hoping most people will have already been there