Blue Chip Club Expired Offers

If you’re logged into bluechipcluboffers.com and you still see an offer with a code, even if the date is expired, I think there’s a chance you can use it, but you need to call BCC. I think it comes down to availability. I did this with Royal about two weeks ago. (Yes, Royal, but same concept. Was able to apply the value of an offer that was past the expiration date but still showing up when I was logged in at clubroyaleoffers.com to a new sailing after the rep tried that code. Worked out well, as I didn’t have to use any newer/current offers.) I do think at least once I booked on Celebrity with an expired offer that was still showing up when I was logged into bluechipcluboffers.com.

Please report back. :)

8 hours ago, def0715 said:

If you’re logged into bluechipcluboffers.com and you still see an offer with a code, even if the date is expired, I think there’s a chance you can use it, but you need to call BCC. I think it comes down to availability. I did this with Royal about two weeks ago. (Yes, Royal, but same concept. Was able to apply the value of an offer that was past the expiration date but still showing up when I was logged in at clubroyaleoffers.com to a new sailing after the rep tried that code. Worked out well, as I didn’t have to use any newer/current offers.) I do think at least once I booked on Celebrity with an expired offer that was still showing up when I was logged into bluechipcluboffers.com.

Please report back. 🙂

I was able to do this one time yet this was my "plan B" as all the sailings I wanted from my current/unexpired offer couldn't be booked due to reaching their comped room capacity