LIVE Caribbean Princess 9/24/24 - 10/8/24

KarmaCruisers

On 9/20/2024 at 11:44 PM, KarmaCruisers said:

Thanks! I still have one more penthouse suite from that February offer (Thanksgiving cruise)

Haha I like cruise for free w friends who earn free and no one can go w 🤪   wink wink

3 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

I almost can’t believe I’m sailing right alongside the country of Norway…

I’m looking forward to reading about this itinerary. We’re planning on doing it next year. Our first Princess cruise was Norway and Iceland and only one port will be repeated. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Torfamm said:

I’m looking forward to reading about this itinerary. We’re planning on doing it next year. Our first Princess cruise was Norway and Iceland and only one port will be repeated. 

Keep following then 🙂

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, KarmaCruisers said:

I’m such a degen; I gamble on the TV’s in the back of the shipIMG_8126.thumb.jpeg.364ff8d68875bf183d02e4558f32a86b.jpeg

That used to be my favorite spot….when it didn’t have the slots but did have a nice sofa.  What a waste!

9 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

That used to be my favorite spot….when it didn’t have the slots but did have a nice sofa.  What a waste!

Yeah..what an odd place to put “slots”, lol.

So after TV theme trivia, we’re now in bed (party animals haha)

in all my 30 cruises (carnival and princess combined) I’ve NEVER seen them put the barf bags out..but they’re out tonight!

This ship is moving and grooving! (Has been all day).

I really hope we’ll be able to see the northern lights BEFORE 3am at some point; because we’re on a 7am-10pm schedule so it’ll be tough. (Our Alta excursion will be tough as that’s STARTING at 10pm…but hopefully it’s worth it!)

Like I was telling Chuck & Jolene; it just blows my MIND that Kris didn’t come with me. Easily one of the wonders of the world (northern lights) and it was all paid for to come…

• Like 2

21 hours ago, azbirdmom said:

Was the Reserve Restaurant Manager willing to seat your entire party just outside the Reserve dining area?  That's been our experience when we've been in a full suite while sailing with friends who were not in a suite.  But it's definitely a no-no to seat non Reserve Collection guests within that dining area just like you are not supposed to bring guests to Suite breakfast.  They truly can get into trouble for doing that.  We understand that those areas are only for the benefit of guests staying in the specified cabin types so it's never bothered us.

And if I had to wait because they are allowing non reserve class guests I would be very upset and would find a bunch of bar buddies and insist that they be seated as well. Just not right 

• Thanks 1