9592- Brilliance?

ATLfuzzy

About to put final payment down on Brilliance of The Seas out of New Orleans.   I did a search for this with no luck.  Has anyone stayed in 9592?  It's kind of midship, perhaps on the hump?  I am wondering your thoughts on the cabin and balcony.  I can switch cabins if needed.  I've sailed mainly RCCL newer ships, I am excited to go "back in time" on an older one.  Thanks for any input!

13 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Look at a site like cruisdeckplans on any of the Radiance class ships.

Thanks, I have a copy of the deck plan, appreciate it.  It is at the start of the hump and hopefully someone has actually stayed in this cabin and can explain the shape / quirks of the balcony.

1 minute ago, ATLfuzzy said:

Thanks, I have a copy of the deck plan, appreciate it.  It is at the start of the hump and hopefully someone has actually stayed in this cabin and can explain the shape / quirks of the balcony.

That site is not just to see the deck plan but has pics/videos. 

1 hour ago, ATLfuzzy said:

I saw a cabin picture and video on another site, but not clear on the balcony quirks,

The chances of someone staying in that exact cabin and coming here to tell you about are really low. Typically the best you can do is feedback on similar cabins or pics/videos. 

2 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Apparently you need hand holding, since you were told exactly what to do and still rebutted the advice.

Look at this.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/slideshow-cabin-members.php?ship=Brilliance-of-the-Seas&cabin=9592

And google would have gotten him this 3 hours ago.  

Edited by Cruise5life

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

The chances of someone staying in that exact cabin and coming here to tell you about are really low. Typically the best you can do is feedback on similar cabins or pics/videos. 

I have used this board for a long time, longer than you, and helpful past passengers have always helped out - with great information, about cabins, and I have shared the same with them.  Take care - .

49 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Apparently you need hand holding, since you were told exactly what to do and still rebutted the advice.

Look at this.

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/ships/slideshow-cabin-members.php?ship=Brilliance-of-the-Seas&cabin=9592

Gosh gang.  I did see this page and video weeks ago.  I am not asking for any handholding or anyone to do the work for me. I have researched information, including youtube, and liked the ship enough to put down a deposit.  I did see the pictures of the cabins, and even the video that was mentioned on a "deck map" page. The video they posted was great, but it cuts off as it pans to the right side of the balcony.   I therefore was wondering if ANYONE has stayed in this cabin and can comment on the balcony.

Thanks again.

Edited by ATLfuzzy

50 minutes ago, Cruise5life said:

And google would have gotten him this 3 hours ago.  

It gave me that a couple of weeks ago, actually.  Hence my need for followup questions.  Are you sailing soon on this ship?  

Edited by ATLfuzzy

18 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

The screenshots aren't showing the entire screen, but the entire balcony is very quickly shown.

Thanks you a zillion trillion times for this.  I have watched this for weeks, and the right side looked narrower (depth wise) than the left side.  I have seen the video, but actually now that someone has posted a picture - because the railing goes all the way over - I think its normal depth, and will be just fine. Thanks and happy sailing - 

Edited by ATLfuzzy