excursions booklet

cruisegirl

Can anyone tell me when you think we will receive the booklet listing the excursions for our August '06 Alaska cruise? Specifically, I'm wondering if it will come with the cruise documents or come earlier. I've looked at what is on-line and it is something like 72 pages long. Too long to print!

I always do as Scottish Cruiser suggests. I download the PDF document then print only the pages that are applicable to our itinerary. Then just check the booklet you get with your documents for any updates that might have been made.

Thanks for your help. I had thought about trying to print only the pages I'm interested in (and may eventually do that) but that sounds very tedious. So thought I'd just check with all you great people and see what you thought. If I have to wait until the documents come to get a hard copy it looks like I will be picking and choosing from the internet brochure. I'm too impatient! Sometimes I wish things hadn't gotten so available on the internet! Ha!

Archived