Need Sensation info ASAP . .

Island Annie

Wondering if anyone has any pertinent info regarding the condition of the SENSATION, and as to when all the problems mentioned the past few weeks are expected to be resolved.

And, Does anyone know of a website where there would be info posted by Carnival as to any particular sailing dates that will be canceled, or altered because of these problems?

Any help, or advice will be much appreciated.

Thanx,

Annie

Our Sensation 4/10 sailing has been changed. We are now sailing on the Fantasy. Check the carnival website to see if yours has been changed as well. Personally, from all the info i have read, are glad to be on a different ship still going to Grand Turk

I just got off the phone with Carnival. They advised that they have switched the ships due to the propulsion problem. They said the Fantasy has the power to make the route that the Sensation was having problems with. They advised that the itinerary's will stay the same, they will not change at all. Also advised that anyone who had previously filled out their "funpass" online will not need to do it again, even though the Carnival website prompts you to do so. They said they're still updating records, and the website, so things are a little behind at this time. Also said if shore excursions were booked, they're still booked.

I know I'm happy because we're sailing this Thursday. I'm guessing the people who were booked on the Fantasy, and now have the Sensation, aren't going to be too impressed.

Archived