11-25-06 anyone?

cruisemutt

• 2 weeks later...

Hi y'all.

we got home safely around 9:30 this morning. I hope all of you who were returning to the snowy areas dont have bad delays.

I loved meeting everyone!!! It really added so much to the enjoyment of the trip.

Geoff, your the only person I missed meeting. Sorry!! Hope you had a great cruise.

I will post a trip report soon,

kathy

Anybody here get sick???

Bill, I know you did.

Andy, danielle, how are you guys??

Lisa/Lisa, how are you ladies??

peter got sick, but so far he is the only one.

Anybody else joining us for the nana head reunion on 11/24/07??

I have started a thread several months ago for it, so please join us!!

kathy

Hi Tina,

yes it was like a bad flu for about 12 hours, then the vomiting and cramps let up, but he still felt bad for another 12 hours. Peter is still asleep, but I'm sure he will be better today, but probably very tired.

Many of us from our thread had at least one person get it. Fortunately most got it the last day or a ssoon as they got home, so it didnt ruin their entire trip.

Kathy

We are back! We had a great time. My Son (4) got sick starting Saturday after noon. He threw up 4 times between 2 in the afternoon and 1 in the morning. the next morning he was fine but wouldnt eat anything. hes been his normal self ever since. When he first told us he didnt feel well i thought he was trying to tell us he still had his sea legs. Then he got sick. He never ran a fever. He got sea sick the night we had 15-20 foot seas. So I didnt know if its possible to get land sick after being on the boat and getting used to the motion? We had a great Cruise It was great getting to meet all of you. We went to the magic kingdom Sat. and Sun. Sat was a crazy. 60 -70 minute waits on all the rides. we didnt relize they were filming the chrismas parade that day. Then my son got sick so Danielle took him back to the room and I stayed in the park with my daughter. On sunday we all went to the park in the morning and it was great only about 10-20 minute waits un the after noon it went up to 20-40 min. waits depending on the ride.

Andy

Archived