Explorer 2007/2008 Itineraries

JF4300

Glad to hear the Explorer will sail year round ex Bayonne! Does anyone know when the 12 night southern routes will begin? Is it 2007 or not until 2008?

Would like to book ASAP.

I don't know, and I'm not sure the exact answer is available yet. If I had to guess I'd say late 2007. But I can tell you I did a very similar itinerary on HALs new ship (Noordam) in March and it was great. I had never been to Dominica, and it was a great new stop. So nice to be able to reach the Southern Caribbean without getting on a plane at all. I'm sure you will have a great time.

JF4300.........I'm with you on this!! I'd really love to know the itinerary for EOS' 12-night sailing from Bayonne. We live about 20 minutes from the port and are HUGE RCI fans, so, this is going to be great.

My prediction.........Liberty of the Seas will eventually homeport in Port Liberty!!! I'm mean c'mon.....Liberty of the Seas at Port Liberty? It's POIFECT!!

I'll be checking the threads to see if any dates/itineraries for EOS are posted.

Archived