Not wanting to be tacky..advise

PrincessDreams4P&B

You'll love Princess. Like another poster mentioned, they will decorate the door with a sign and balloons. We also were able to decorate the room inside and our cabin steward even got in on the fun and gave us hints on the best way to do it! Princess is a wonderful family cruise line!

We have also celebrated special occasions onboard - with the usual ballons and cake; however when I cruised with my niece somehow the steward failed to put up balloons - but a private reminder to him/her and they were up in a flash. So, if for some reason your request gets lost in the shuffle, be sure to ask your steward to take care of it. It will mean a lot to your kids to have balloons on the door.

I have celebrated MY birthday on my past two cruises. Princess is wonderful about it!

I work for an agency the supports 1300 developmentally disabled people.

(www.heritagechristianservices.org) and I want to commend you for carrying on with your life, including your child and taking him on a great vacation. The families that I most enjoy spending time with are those who have your attitude. They cried thier tears, dried them and decided to LIVE. God bless you and your family!

Archived