am i starting too early?

bubbles1209

OK...here's an idea that I've started....I've started us a "Cruise Closet"! I cleared out everything in the spare bedroom closet and made that our "Cruise Closet". Works out great! (Any guest during the year will just have to live out of their cases:p ...lol) Everything is in there when it comes time to pack. Which we start a week before the cruise. (We can't wait any longer!)

We look for bargains where ever and when ever we go out...all year round...it never stops. Even though we've only been on one cruise so far...we're hooked and have been from the moment we set foot on the ship the first time! We went through a tough 2 years of some problems but we're back to being able to cruise! THANK GOD! :D And if all goes well....we plan on taking at least 2 cruises a year from here on out! So looks like that Cruise Closet will stay busy!

The way I see it...it's never too early to start enjoying the fun!:D

DH and I were on our 1st cruise last May. We don't cruise again until 2008, but we have put aside the things from the last trip that we will save till the next and I pick up something every couple of weeks or so, so we can avoid a lot of last minute expense. We aren't flushed with money but dressing up in new stuff was a blast last time and can't wait to do it again. This way we can spread the costs out over a period of time and we will be able to relax on board knowing we are not coming home to empty bank accounts and full credit cards.

OK...here's an idea that I've started....I've started us a "Cruise Closet"! I cleared out everything in the spare bedroom closet and made that our "Cruise Closet". Works out great! (Any guest during the year will just have to live out of their cases:p ...lol) Everything is in there when it comes time to pack. Which we start a week before the cruise. (We can't wait any longer!)

We look for bargains where ever and when ever we go out...all year round...it never stops. Even though we've only been on one cruise so far...we're hooked and have been from the moment we set foot on the ship the first time! We went through a tough 2 years of some problems but we're back to being able to cruise! THANK GOD! :D And if all goes well....we plan on taking at least 2 cruises a year from here on out! So looks like that Cruise Closet will stay busy!

The way I see it...it's never too early to start enjoying the fun!:D

I HAVE CLOTHES THAT are just cruise clothes.........

MY GUEST BEDROOM is a big closet for cruise clothes...........

My suitcase still has items in it..........

And it is on the bed,as I buy new items,I'll throw them in..

Like shampoo,toothpaste,clean socks,undies...ect::::::

My daughter and I will not be cruising until 01/2007 and we have already begun to shop and add items to our "cruise closet". Since prom season is over here, we too have purchased 3 beautiful gowns at a savings of over 50-75%. We have purchased new swimsuits and lots of shorts and tops as these items will not be available when we are ready to set sail. Oh, and don't forget all of the SHOES!!!!!!:)

Never start packing until the day before at the earliest. Usually spend that day with the laundry.

I guess because I travel ever six or eight weeks that it is not a big deal. Shoot I don't even get excited about my cruises until the day before we leave.

Archived