has anyone?

bubbles1209

Has anyone ever done the Ultimate Island Experience on the St.Thomas/St.John port? We were thinking about doing that and the Magen's Bay Paradise Point excursions. Did a search last night, but no one had replied to those questions, so I thought I would try to ask now that some time has passed. Any info is much appreciated:)

My wife and I were in St. Thomas last October. The site seeing tour is very interesting and has some great photo ops. Megan's Bay is quit beautiful. We had a wonderful time at the beach and even were lucky to see a sea turtle swimming with us. Drake's seat is simply a stone bench, but the stories behind everything is interesting. Blackbeard Castle is not anything like we thought it would be, and it is one the reason we chose the excursion. We didn't spend to much time there. Caught a taxi back into town, remember this tour ends at the Castle so you have to take a taxi back to the ship. Although, Blackbeard Castle wasn't what we thought. We still had a wonderful time with the tour. The only real complaint we heard from anyone about the tour was the fact the it ends at the Castle, and you have to find transportation back for yourself. I don't know why people were so surprised. It plainly states it in every description of this tour that I saw.:)

Archived