Carnival Menus

serene56

Oooooooooooooo, this is just cruel!!!!!:D

oh no-- the newer menus have much more exciting foods--shrimp cocktail is available EVERY evening now.. i am trying to change them but have to be patient-

i had an accident with a knife and only can type with one hand lately--

even the dessert menus look fabulous.. choc cake every dinner now instead of only one.

they still didnt bring back the choc decadence which is by far the best dessert i have ever eaten in my life

DSC00535.jpg

mmmmm

You know I never really tried lobster till my first cruise and the pic is what made me want it. But when i got mine it looked like a big crayfish and was dry as hell they gave me two of the stringy things. Since this looks like someones real plate whats the name of the dish so I can try it, the one i tried was the champaign lobster on the Grand at Sabatinies. Maby its a grass is always greener thing, but seems like mine was the only one lacking.

We just returned home from a week in the Western Caribbean on the Conquest. It was the best food we'd had on any Carnival cruise! The menus were slightly different than what was posted here. The prime rib was fantastic, and caesar salad was on the menu every night! My favorite for the week was the tiger shrimp entree. Oh, it was so wonderful! And the warm chocolate melting cake, of course. Yummy!

• 5 months later...
Just out of curiousity, does anyone know (or remember) a dessert called Banana Soup? It's juiced banana with some kind of rum and it's *really* good. I had it on my first cruise ever (before anyone told me I could get seconds and thirds of things) and it wasn't on Carnival. Any ideas which fleet it might have been on?

Undrhil

I believe it was NCL...they have a lot of chilled fruit soups on thier menus and I think I remember seeing the one you are talking about...try searching for it on the NCL board and see what you come up with...

• 3 months later...
is this the new menus that are fleetwide..

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/free07/menus.htm i was wondering if this is the menu now on the liberty..... if it is i am hungry now

There are 9 menus on this web site. Do they usually serve the first 7 on a typical 7-night cruise? Just wondering what to expect on my first cruise...

Thanks.

There are 9 menus on this web site. Do they usually serve the first 7 on a typical 7-night cruise? Just wondering what to expect on my first cruise...

Thanks.

it would depend on what day the ship leaves and what days formal nights are.

The first day is always the sail away dinner= no matter what ship you are on. the above site does have the first dinner in order. The rest of the menu order might be different.

• 1 month later...
it would depend on what day the ship leaves and what days formal nights are.

The first day is always the sail away dinner= no matter what ship you are on. the above site does have the first dinner in order. The rest of the menu order might be different.

Will someone post the 7 day Glory menus that are in use right now? I am trying everything to find them but no luck. If anyone has them or is going on the Glory soon and can get them, it would be AWESOME! Thanks so much,

Holly :D :D

Carnival Menus are fleetwide. What you see is for one ship will be exactly what is served on another. You only need to figure out what nights formal nights etc.

http://travel.webshots.com/album/546375802TCBNbT

do a search on webshots tons of menu options can be found

Will this be the same Menu on the Holiday 5 Day cruise?

the menu will be the same-- you just gotta figure out what days will be served.

On the Liberty 6 day cruise-- the turkey dinner is not served. (LOL)

Formal nights- the dinners are all the same. (captains gala dinner)

sail away night is always the same too

• 2 months later...

I read somewhere that they now have fried mozzarella as an appetizer. Didn't see that on these menus--anybody know about that? Could be called something different, but you would think it would contain the word "mozzarella". I promised my grandkids, and I'm gonna be in trouble if they don't have it :eek:

I think that Carnival may have updated their menus online ...

their menu looks just like Serene56:)

Dinner Menus :

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Dinner_Menu_7_Day_Cruise.aspx

Lunch Menus :

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Luncheon_Menus_Dinning_Room.aspx

Breakfast menus:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Breakfast_Menu_Dinning_Room).aspx

Children's Menu :

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Daily_Junior_Menu_Dinning_Room.aspx

I am not sure if when they changed the dinner menu online...but what a great idea !!

desserts are listed there as well

. I promised my grandkids, and I'm gonna be in trouble if they don't have it :eek:

you're in big trouble mister--- :D

if they would have served it my kids would have been all over it.

IF they do have fried mozzarella sticks it will not be what we are used to at home...read the menu carefully as it could be called something else

Thank you so much for posting those menus! I can't wait to sail, but must wait until next April.

So, is there a kids' menu? I am thinking that my 13 year old son will not be happy with that fancy stuff. Is there an option at the main dining rooms? Or should we send him on his way to the pizza place?

I dont think those are the new menus. If you look at the 1st posts, they look like the ones they just posted today. I will be on the elation on Monday, and i promise to take pictures of the menus for you all and post them on here if i can figure out how to do it.

Archived