Carnival Menus

serene56

I read somewhere that they now have fried mozzarella as an appetizer. Didn't see that on these menus--anybody know about that? Could be called something different, but you would think it would contain the word "mozzarella". I promised my grandkids, and I'm gonna be in trouble if they don't have it :eek:

Hey lindalo, we'll be joining you on the Conquest 7-27-08. We have a roll call going, and I'd be interested to know if any of these grandkids are my daughter's age (10). And about the mozzarella, I've heard that too. I think there's a new menu since there's a new master chef. Some ships are already using the new menu, I hope Conquest has it when we cruise.

Thank you so much for posting those menus! I can't wait to sail, but must wait until next April.

So, is there a kids' menu? I am thinking that my 13 year old son will not be happy with that fancy stuff. Is there an option at the main dining rooms? Or should we send him on his way to the pizza place?

hopefully he will want to get the experience of a cruise dining room and try new foods.= what we do with each cruise== we get something new from the appetizer /soup category--- only one so we can taste it and pass it around the table. We found the chilled soups very good and some ordered another helping that they didnt have to share.

We tried quail--- which none of us liked.

Best part of this experiment-- we got to try new foods but it opened up a whole new conversation for us.

Hopefully you took early seating since the camps are closes from 5-7 and not much wil be happening..

I had the quail on Miracle in December and thought it was wonderful.

Those are NOT the new menus!

There is NO Beef Wellington any longer. Several of those items were not on the menu on Glory.

Misinformation alert! :p

We were on the Freedom the week of April 19th and they DID have mozzarella sticks. They also had cheddar sticks another night. Those were cold (at least ours, I don't know if that's normal or not). The mozzarella sticks were very good! Cheddar sticks, eh.

When we sailed the Liberty (late April - early May) the menus served were in a random order which made it very hard to plan a night in the supper club based on menu options. It was the one suggestion I had in my letter to Carnival post cruise. There were a couple nights where dining in the supper club would have been perfect as my dh ordered a burger as did most of our table. The menus we had on the Liberty for that sailing were the SAME options we had on the Triumph last June & August. Nothing new for us other than they changed the nights all around. Mozzeralla was served on all 3 sailings. It's in the starters options under "Fried Mozzeralla" and is wonderful!!

When we sailed the Liberty (late April - early May) the menus served were in a random order which made it very hard to plan a night in the supper club based on menu options. It was the one suggestion I had in my letter to Carnival post cruise. There were a couple nights where dining in the supper club would have been perfect as my dh ordered a burger as did most of our table. The menus we had on the Liberty for that sailing were the SAME options we had on the Triumph last June & August. Nothing new for us other than they changed the nights all around. Mozzeralla was served on all 3 sailings. It's in the starters options under "Fried Mozzeralla" and is wonderful!!

if a person heads to the Supper Club-- ask the hostess to see the weeks menus--- and she will be able to show you what menu is for each night.

Hey lindalo, we'll be joining you on the Conquest 7-27-08. We have a roll call going, and I'd be interested to know if any of these grandkids are my daughter's age (10). And about the mozzarella, I've heard that too. I think there's a new menu since there's a new master chef. Some ships are already using the new menu, I hope Conquest has it when we cruise.

We have a grandson 10, a grandson 9, and a granddaughter 6. I hadn't seen the roll call--thanks for the info!

Post # 230 & 231 above confirm the fried mozzarella--ALL RIGHT!! :D

I think that Carnival may have updated their menus online ...

their menu looks just like Serene56:)

Dinner Menus :

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Dinner_Menu_7_Day_Cruise.aspx

Lunch Menus :

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Luncheon_Menus_Dinning_Room.aspx

Breakfast menus:

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Sample_Breakfast_Menu_Dinning_Room).aspx

Children's Menu :

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Daily_Junior_Menu_Dinning_Room.aspx

I am not sure if when they changed the dinner menu online...but what a great idea !!

desserts are listed there as well

Boy oh boy, now I really can't wait for June 14 - If these menus are right they have Fillet of Chilean Sea Bass - one of my favorites . I sure hope Liberty is using these menus.

Thanks for posting them!

if a person heads to the Supper Club-- ask the hostess to see the weeks menus--- and she will be able to show you what menu is for each night.

We did this twice and had no luck either time. The first time they misunderstood us and kept telling us the menu was the same every night! When they finally understood that we knew that but wanted to know what was being served in the dining room wach night they directed us to the dining room and told us to check on the wall or to ask the maitre d. The second night we asked they again said we'd have to ask the dining room staff. The two people standing at the desk in the dining room told us they weren't sure what was being served the next night and to come back in the morning. We explained that we were trying to make dinner reservations in the supper club. The maitre d overheard us and told them to look in the book. They pulled out a binder with menues in it but the only one they were certain on was the next nights. We will try this again when we sail on the Valor in July. :)

Boy oh boy, now I really can't wait for June 14 - If these menus are right they have Fillet of Chilean Sea Bass - one of my favorites . I sure hope Liberty is using these menus.

Thanks for posting them!

Those were the menus we had on the Liberty for the April 26th sailing this year. :)

They pulled out a binder with menues in it but the only one they were certain on was the next nights. We will try this again when we sail on the Valor in July. :)

whew Betty== thats tough. But when you do go---- and the hostess has no idea what you are saying-- yes you are aware that the supper club menu is the same every night-- but under the podium is a binder book that has all the menus from the dining room-- and they should be in order.

if you still have a hard time-- visit the dining room to see the maitre d-- there will be one for each dining room.

if he is busy ask to speak to the hostess.

do the dinner menus repeat when you have an 8 day cruise? We re on the miracle next week and have never been on a 8 day cruise.

No the menus do not repeat. You will have an additional menu for that extra night. On our 8 day in April nothing repeated although I had been hoping the menu with filet mignon would since they served it when we were docked in San Juan for an evening stop. Smart thinking on their part since only a handful of people were at the 5:45 dinner seating that night.

Archived