Carnival Menus

serene56

I am also wondering about the 4 night cruise menu and hope someone can get a copy of one to post before we leave next month.

If not, I will be sure to get menu copies and pics of the food when we cruise ....

Just got off the Conquest and did not have some of the items in the menu. Asst Maitre d said that people did not like the George Blanc menu so they changed it. We did not have the Veal but we had Chicken Parm. We had Rib eye steak with Peppercorn. Was told that the menus are within the range for all ships so there is some flexibility. We did have Prime Rib twice and we had Hudson Valley Duck. When we sailed an 8 day we had some different items. Last year we thought Carnival menu out of Galveston was better, this year Rhapsody was better. They had lobster twice!! We don't really care for all the mushrooms on the GB menu but its an individual thing.

There is a Legend menu floating out here somewhere posted by Tom & Cheryl. I dont know if THAT menu is fleetwide.

I dont know how much change was done with the old menu that is posted on the first page. ( Those menus were relatively new when they were posted)

as for a 4 day menu-- EVERY cruise will have the formal nights dinner.

You will have at least 4 of the menus listed but not in any order.

You figure a 4 day cruise is the other half of a 3 day cruise-- and they also will have the same formal night menu.

Does anyone know if the pasta dishes that include fish are already mixed together or would I be able to order it without the fish? Example: The pasta with shrimp and scallops and tomato cream sauce would be great with just the pasta and sauce!

Someone asked this way early in the thread and I don't think anyone responded. I'm wondering if anyone knows the answer to this one, my wife was particularly curious about the pasta with caviar; she'd like the exact dish but without the caviar.

Also, that Legend menu seems slightly different than the fleetwide menu. Any chance that the Glory menu might have some deviation like that? The fleetwide menu seems nice, but it's a little seafood-heavy. I can enjoy some seafood now and then, but I'd rather have more of the really nice non-seafood options. Also, Wifey doesn't dig on fish.

quick question...can the chocolate melting cake be requested each night regardless of what appears on the menu?? Not sure if this was already asked being that I kinda skimmed thru the last few pages, but an answer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

So...how long has this Chocolate Melting Cake been around?

For whatever reason, I don't seem to remember it. (Last Carnival Cruise was Dec. 2005 on the Spirit)

But....oh do I remember the Strawberry Bisque soup (I'm pretty sure that is what it was called)!!!!! Yummmmmmmmmmmm

Coquilles St Jacques

tender ocean scallops with mornay sauce au gratin, braised fennel

This is my favorite meal. Last time I asked for two, and the waiter brought me a third to take back to my cabin. What a hog.

I wish they'd bring back the creme brulee

I thought I saw creme brulee on the dessert menu?

The creme brulee was only available one night on our cruise. Our waiter told us if we wanted it, that was our only opportunity to get it. Two people at our table got it and said it was delicious. That was in January on the Triumph.

quick question...can the chocolate melting cake be requested each night regardless of what appears on the menu?? Not sure if this was already asked being that I kinda skimmed thru the last few pages, but an answer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Warm Chocolate Melting Cake is an alternate dessert selection every night.

The warm chocolate melting cake is amazing. It is hot, the ice cream is cold and there is warm chocolate sauce in the centre. One night I asked the waiter if the almond chocolate cake or the melting cake was better he said, "Try something different. You have had melting cake all week." What more can I say?

Ohhhhh, how I can't wait for Sunday. I'm wondering if anyone would notice if I had both early and late dinner seating. There are so many good choices every single night. I know I can order more than one entree, but most nights I would like at least 2 appetizers and 2-3 entrees. It will be so hard to decide. We are also wanting to go to Harry's, it will be hard to miss a night in the dining room. Perhaps Harry's at say 5:30pm, then the dining room at 8pm? LOL I can already tell I will gain a ton of weight, but I don't care, can't wait for these awesome dinners.

Becky

Ohhhhh, how I can't wait for Sunday. I'm wondering if anyone would notice if I had both early and late dinner seating. There are so many good choices every single night. I know I can order more than one entree, but most nights I would like at least 2 appetizers and 2-3 entrees. It will be so hard to decide. We are also wanting to go to Harry's, it will be hard to miss a night in the dining room. Perhaps Harry's at say 5:30pm, then the dining room at 8pm? LOL I can already tell I will gain a ton of weight, but I don't care, can't wait for these awesome dinners.

Becky

Just remember those menus are almost a year old and somethings have changed. That particular set doesn't even have the "alternate selections" that are now available.

So if the day 7 is day 8 on the Liberty 8 whats the day 7 menu?

? Im confused,

On A 6 night cruise the menu only uses up until Friday-- we dont eat dinner on Saturday so the 7 day cruises will use the Saturday menu as day one

But like DOn says-- those menus are old and i think they are redone.

As a first time cruiser (and a foodie!) it was great to read these menus to get the idea. I am booking for February of 2008 and am still trying to decide what line would be best for a first timer and foodie out of Florida. So this helped a lot. Thanks again for taking your time to update us. :D

He-He, were they any good??? What happens with menu on 5 day cruise, anyone?

every cruise has the formal menu-- so at least one of those menus will be served on the night you expect. 3, 4 and 5 day cruises rotate the menu.

For people looking at the menu--when you take your cruise-ask the matre de for a copy of the weeks menu to get posted.

• 2 months later...

Archived