on the ships, do they have...

I have never seen them, but last cruise I brought crystal lite to go, if you don't know they are premeasured little packets that you put in a regular bottle of water, the Rasberry lemonade is yummy

I have never seen it either on any cruise. I am sure if they had it we would have been offered it (for a price) especially waiting to disembark at one of the ports. That's a really hot spot for the cruise line to get that last bottled water sell.

I've never seen it on the ship either. However, I've bought the raspberry flavored water at stores on Cozumel. I brought a few bottles back onto the ship, no prob.:)

bring your own. it will be less costly and you have the brand you like. We brought 2 cases of beer and cooler. tipped cabin guy 10 buck and he kept the cooler full and i mean full of ice the whole trip. Use a small solid side cooler as the soft ones will sweat and get things wet. We put a towel under it and placed in bathroom area. you can bring a case of water and just keep putting in cooler as needed..

I saw 4 - 12 packs of soft drinks going on as well.

just back from 4 day on celebration to freeport and naussa coming back was a bit rough with wave 6-12ft and wind at 25-40 knots. I still feel my bed gently rocking ... asmost got stright sick not sea sick.. :)

the unassisted debarking was a battle as most everone want to get off at the same time. wait till 9:00 or so and go right through customs with no or little waiting.. we started at aboiut 8:30 and finally got off at 9:15. We could have waited till about 9 and gotten off quicker i guess.

or just do it the old fashion way and put luggage out by door and walk off a little later..

have a good trip

carl n

Archived