Parking at ny pier

Lefty1

i am going on one night on dawn - may 6 - has anyone ever parked at pier and if so, is there a time i should get there in order to get a spot - i am hopeful i should arrive there by noon and want to make sure parking is not a problem.

hope someone can help me with this question - also does anyone know the cost to park - its only one night but would lke to know if its cheaper than taking limo

There has never been a report that the parking lot has even been full. I go around 11:30 myself. Never had a problem getting a space,

$24.00 per day max of $180.00 if you do a search this has been reported many times

I will be leaving on a cruise out of ny on May 28th and called port authority about the availability of parking and they told me that there is 1000 spots and that the lot has never been completely full. It is only available for people that are cruising and the cost is $24.00 a day.

I did the one night Dawn in Oct. Drove to pier and had no problem parking. I will say I have never seen the lot as full on any of my other 6 cruises on the Dawn from NYC. Driving is the most sensible way to get to the pier for a one day cruise. A lot of folks arrived after 2 pm. At 10:30 am as you can see in the attached the lot was almost empty

378105203_DawnGVparking.jpg.0b5c9c06e7903d3d186a6ad0939cb129.jpg

Archived