2007 Carribbean Princess dates?

cruzaddict

The 2007 dates are on the Princess web site as of a few days ago. However, the Caribbean Princess does not sail a 14-day itinerary - I think what you'll want is the back-to-back 7-day itineraries (Eastern and Western Caribbean). Could that be what's causing the confusion perhaps??

Kellie in Texas

I used a Travel Agent and had no problems. I know that when I go to Princess' website, a good portion of the 2007 summer cruises aren't available. I've seen threads where people have said they've called.

Some online travel services have the cruises listed, some don't. I'd call Princess if you are wanting to book directly through them. Like I said, I'm booked on the Crown for June 17, 2007.

maybe it is two 7 day cruises,back to back?our friends just got off the Sun Princess and the onboard cruise person mentioned it,maybe she was talking about two back to backs,instead of one fourteen day one.I guess I'll call Princess directly and see what they say. Thanks for the help!

Archived