Rude People Thread

Ethel5

I'm still trying to find my way around in the new set-up but am happy to see some familiar names and threads.I got in yesterday sometime,but read through the "Read Me First" a couple of times first. I'm still looking for the 9/18 Caribbean Princess Roll Call Board. The one I see was the last time I posted which was 3-4 days ago at least. Nice to "see" everybody. Hi Sue!! Lynne

The Chorale I sing in performed tonight and the dress for us was "Crazy Casual". If our grown kids and grandkids could see what we were wearing they would certainly think about disowning us. "Our parents will dress like that?" We were hip, mod, rad, plaids,check,flowers, polka dots, together! Not matched outfits, to be sure!! So, when we cruise, and let our hair down, it's our time, Baby!!! And if people will rudely say, "Boy, what a bizarre outfit", we can just answer that it was designed especially for us (me)! And some of our friends and kids think that we go to bed after the early bird special. Ha! We are "Swingin Cruisers". Lynne

Archived