Carnival's Pizza and Burgers (Pictures)

Wennfred

Carnival wins hands down for having the best pizza at sea. When you can get one right out of the rack oven it's the best there is period. Best type?

The one coming off the rack next. Best to eat one? Breakfast, lunch, evening snack and late night snack. Disney pizza comes in at 2nd place.

Wenn,

You are near and dear to my heart. I am always surfing for pictures of Carnival food, and I always come to the same old ones. Something tells me you have a whole stash of food pictures!!!

Do us all a favor and post all of the food pictures that you have. I am leaving on the Conquest in about 8 days...those pictures would really hold me over.

I am already IMPATIENTLY awaiting my dinner at The Point!!!

Absolutely the burgers!!!! Yum!! :D

This past cruise, is the first cruise, ever...that I never even had ONE pc of pizza! :confused: I don't know why!! (I am pretty sure that my son made up for my slacking though!! I wouldn't want to even GUESS how many pieces of pizza he had!!)

Fred, your pictures of food are great, but where are the pictures of you in the gym?? Just kidding, but after Wednesday on a 7 day cruise, the appeal of the food seems not as important as that first big meal at the buffet when you board. Peoples eyes are so much bigger than their stomachs, and by the end of the cruise their stomachs are so much bigger(LOL). Also everyone goes on diets to go on a cruise..then diets when they get home from a cruise, getting ready for the next cruise..

As for me, it is Pizza, the mushroom and goat cheese type. But what about the sundaes,sushi,sweets, and roomservice.. let's just face it..cruising is about the food just as much as the excursions...

Jan

No, you are not alone...since I enjoy cruising so much, I have joined a gym, gotten a personal trainer, changed my eating habits, and work out daily. But on my next cruise, I will be in the gym, and at the pizza counter.A little bit of moderation will be good, because it is a vacation.

Jan

No, you are not alone...since I enjoy cruising so much, I have joined a gym, gotten a personal trainer, changed my eating habits, and work out daily. But on my next cruise, I will be in the gym, and at the pizza counter.A little bit of moderation will be good, because it is a vacation.

Jan

Notice the words " A little bit"...

Wow, made me really hungry for another cruise!! Can't seem to get that pizza anywhere else. We tried pizza on the Grandeur in December, yuck--cardboard frozen pizza--I make much better from the box at home. But that Carnival pizza--yummm.

Pizza. I wouldn't call it traditional thin-crust style. It's more of a pan-pizza style, but it's really good when it's fresh out of the oven.

I don't like the burgers because a) they don't use great quality meat; b) they cook all burgers well done, even in the dining rooms.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm going on NCL, not CL but from the picture it looks like typical Dominos fare...Maybe being from NY I'm just spoiled when it comes to pizza (and bagels, for that matter). Hopefully this will free up room in my stomach to try the more exotic dishes :)

Archived