2-for-1 cruise coupons with Insider Travel

Sandra*

Has anyone redeemed any of these coupons? The TA that they are affiliated with is in Florida. I'm just wondering whether anyone has used these coupons for cruises and/or air and what their experiences were.

I gave mine to a friend of mine, I will let you know what she says when I see her around the 1st. But I still have 2 left. I will not be able to use them. So I am out that money. But if she says they are fine and she has had no problem with it, I will probably sell them for the deposits I put down.

Kim

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kim...I sent in my coupons too...figured that 10US is worth finding out whether I can use it for the Freedom of the Seas Oct 15 sailing. If not, it's only 10.00 lost. (My deposit for it was only $10.00US per coupon...are there different amounts based on the type of coupon?)

Let me know if you hear about your friend having any problems with the coupons or of any hoops she had to go through to cash them in!

Ok, once you send that coupon in, you will get a certificate to send back in with a $50.00 deposit. Once that comes back you can then book your cruise. You will have to give them to dates or two boats, etc. But that $50.00 goes toward the deposit you are going to have to put down to book your cabin.

Kim

• 3 months later...

Did your friend end up fixing whatever problems she was having with these coupons? I must say, I haven't had any problems...but then, I haven't received my dox yet or embarked on the ship so...fingers crossed!

Archived