Is this too short?

First cruise coming up in June can't wait! We have the capris, summer tops, casual wear, formal wear swimsuits, but what do most people wear when they are in the disco? I have this luminescent little number I've had a couple of years (looks brand new) that comes about half way down the thigh of my leg. Is this too short? Seen all of the posts on what is correct and incorrect in the dining room, as well as where shorts, tops and flip-flops can be worn, but I've never seen anything on what people wear to the disco/bar. Thanks for any input. Hopefully any ladies can help me out on this one 'cause I know the guys will say go for it. :p Couldn't stand to be the only one in a short little party dress, and everyone else be dressed way different:eek: talk about humiliating. I know the ladies understand what i mean;)

Great!! Haven't been out to wear this dress in quite some time, now i have a great reason to wear it! Held my breath for quite some time after we booked the cruise, because normally when I really want something, it never works out for me. Since we paid the cruise off, everything has gone nothing but right! Vacation time was approved, (did that before we booked) Uncle Sam refund paid off the trip, have been able to save up quite a bit to have a good time, and to top everything off, won $500 on a scratch off lottery ticket last week.:D That means more margaritas! Can't wait to pack up that little dress and have ourselves a ball!:p Thanks for your replies:)

if there's no clothing requirement in the disco does that mean one can go in their b-day suit;) :D :p
LOL, that's so funny you said that, my birthday falls on the week we will be cruising. Hope they don't expect me to wear the birthday suit that day:eek: . Of course, ya never know what can happen once you have started drinking those extra drinks for fellow Ga girls and all. Won't forget to drink one for ya tina

Archived