Final Departing Procedure

ColdFusion

Hi all. Our return flight is not until 19:30hrs, so we are planning on spending the day in Vancouver.

How will the airport transfer work - are we going to have to sit in the airport all day or can we just ring them when we are ready?

Also, will we need to take our suitcases around with us, or will RCCL take care of them for us.?

Thanks.

(not long to go now!!!!)

There is baggage storage at Canada Place, but you are at Ballantyne??

You could just cab to Canada Place, store your bags, then do a little touring. Did you book cruiseair??? You will need at least a 2 hour window at the airport and allow 45 min. for a cab from Canada Place.

We booked the whole package (cruisetour) through RCCL including flights, transfers etc. so we are expecting transfers back to the airport. They won't take us straight to the airport when we get off the ship, will they? We could be sat around the airport all day. :(

We booked the whole package (cruisetour) through RCCL including flights, transfers etc. so we are expecting transfers back to the airport. They won't take us straight to the airport when we get off the ship, will they? We could be sat around the airport all day. :(

Unless your itinerary specifically includes a tour of Vancouver, upon debarkation you will be taken to the airport. If there is no tour of Vancouver on your itinerary, RCCL will transfer you direct from the ship to the airport. You will not be able to check in luggage until 3-4 pre flight. Please check your itinerary.

We have a tour of Vancouver pre-cruise so I don't think that we'll be getting another one.

Our reservation summary mentions something about Luggage Storage at a hotel on the day we get off the ship. I guess we will just have to wait for our cruise documents to see if there is anything else on there.

Which reminds me... I'm surprised we haven't had them by now? I'd better give our TA a ring.

Thanks BQ & greatam

You must go to the airport at RCCL's scheduled time, or you will be on your own. Our documents state that if we do not transfer to the airport by a certain time, we lose our free transfer and are on our own.

Archived