Traveling with an infant on Dawn

Jakew

Hi,

My husband and I took our 8 month old son on NCL Jewel last Novembe and we all had a blast!!

The best advise I can give you is take the umbrella stroller (the kind you find for $10-$15). It is indispensable!!! Fits in all hallways, gangways, etc.

If you made reservations for a crib, make sure at check-in that the crib is in the cabin already. The crib is great and serves as a playpen (provided no items are in crib for little one to step on and attempt to get out of).

NCL issues everyone (to include infants) a card as each passenger needs to be in their system. Keep this card on you at all times as they will take a picture of her, thus if you two should get separated, the crew will have a picture.

The crew was absolutely fantastic with our son. They greeted him and spoke with him everytime they saw him. It was great!

Any more questions, just let me know.

Gigi

All of the restaurants are great about getting high chairs (some of the cleanest high chairs I've ever seen).

Take your own sippy cups or bottles. There aren't any cups with lids like you might get in a land restaurant for a young child.

Take some cover-ups for the beach. Even with 50+ spf, my kids got quite sunburned in 3 hours at the beach.

On our recent Dawn cruise, one of the Board Rooms had baby toys set up in it for babies to play under a parent's supervision.

Enjoy your trip!

Archived