DH has a question

bubbles1209

DH wants to know this, so bear with me you guys, I don't know what to tell him since it's our first cruise.:o

Here Goes:

We booked our cruise with a deposit in Feb. Paid it off in full in March through a ta. Now the cruise fares have dropped, we sail in 1 month and 2 days. Is there anyway that our ta can get us some onboard credit? I e-mailed the ta, (who didn't impress me much through these past couple of months) and asked her to see what she could do. Figured I would ask you guys your opinion. I figure it's worth a try, however, I did tell her not to re-book for a lower fare.............We already have our docs, and don't want to risk not being able to cruise at all. Any thoughts? Thanks for your help.:)

Call your TA and let her/him know of the price difference. They should be able to call Carnival and at least get you on board credit. There are a few other posts about similar situations right now too. Good luck!!

I have been on cloud 9 since this morning!:D I still can't believe we were lucky enough to get the onboard credit. This trip is truly meant to be! And it's truly meant to be a great one. I can't believe how well everything has just seemed to fall into place for this cruise! And to think

:eek: We still have a month to go:( But we can't wait;) Thanks for your quick replies this morning, we appreciate them.

Archived