SPA On Victory

tsunshine

Hello! I will be on the Victory Cruise out of NY on 7/20. My sister & I really want to go to the spa and get a facial & massage. Does anyone know where i can find a list of the services offered on the cruise prior to us going? I looked at the Carnival website but that has very little about the spa! Thanks!

I didn't sail on the Victory but on the Glory. I can tell u this much, get ready for a sales pitch re:vitamins, skin theraphy ect... I would have been really nice to just lay back and enjoy instead of hearing a sales pitch. My husband went for a full massage he enjoye the massage till he met me back in our cabin $350.00 later with a bag of pills. I was livid. My advise, go to a local spa in your home town.

Kris

This situation happened to us as well. In fact after purchasing some special creams and lotions and realizing that this was a bad idea, Jeremy returned the products and we were refunded our money. They do try to sell everything during the treatment and each time I go I simply say I am not interested and will not buy anything and I am pretty much left alone. But, when one is naked under a towel, it is a tough to be tough. :mad:

• 1 month later...

Whatever you do, don't get suckered into signing up for any spa treaments as soon as you get onboard. The staff will try to make it sound like they will sell out of time slots and you should reserve yours ASAP. Not so! They usually discount the spa treaments half way throughout the cruise or while the ship is in port. I know you are on vacation and would like to treat yourself to something nice, but I would highly recommend having your facial and massage done on land. The entire time they are giving you treatment, they are trying to sell you another spa treament or supplies to take home. Have fun. I was on the Victory this past January.

I was on the Victory last October so prices/services might have changed.

Victory Day Spa

Full body massage (50min) $109

Spa Taster (back, neck and shoulder massage (25min) and aromatherapy skincare facial (25min) $109

Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction Program $145

Dynamic Hydralift Facial $109

Aromastone Full Body Massage/*De-stress $175

Aromaspa Muscle Wrap with massage/*Muscle Tension

w/ back massage (1.5 hr) $176

w/ full body massage (2 hr) $228

Exotic Lime and Ginger Salt Glow Massage/*Dry Skin

w/ half body massge (50 min) $141

w/ full body massage (75 min) $178

California Sunless Tanning (spray tan) $79

Gentle Tooth Whitening $245 w/homecare kit

Nail and Scalp Treatments

Sole Delight (Pedicure) $55

Exotic Hand Ritual (Manicure) $40

Sooth Sales, Foot & Ankle Massage $35

Exotic Scalp Treatment $26

Men:

Express Shave (30 min) $39

Deep Cleanse Shave (45 min) $65

Shave of all Shaves (55 min) $85

(Book on a port day and receive a free foot & ankle massage or fee hair cut with every shave)

Hair:

Make me Beautiful (color/streaks, cut, conditioning, style, eye collagen treatment) $150

Formal Night hair (up-do, sparkly crystal barrette, california sun kissed makeover, take make-up home) $85

Shampoo & Style starts @ $30

Cut & Style starts @ 52

Ok, now for specials

On our first port day they offered:

Pamper Package (choice 3 from Mini Facial, Foot Massage, Hand Massage, Scalp Massage, File and Polish) $60

Second sea day they offered:

Seaweed Massage - normal $176 now $156 (today only)

Second port day they offered:

2 hours of pampering (includes body exfoliation, sauna & steam, hair conditioning treatment, spa mini facial and more) for $60

Third port day they offered:

The pamper package again, 3 for $60, 5 for $75

Second and third port day offered:

Pick and Mix (choose from 25 min massage, Indian Scalp massage, 25 min aroma facial, full body exfoliation, pressure point foot & ankle massage, mini manicure, mini pedicure, hand and arm massage, deep condition hair treatment) 3 for $89, 4 for $109, 5 for $129

Salon Bliss Package (deep conditioning scalp massage, hand massage, foot massage, california sun kiss makeover) $65

$30 off Signature Spa Treatments

Hope that helps.

Alexa

The massages & facials are WONDERFUL onboard, however I have found that they do try to sell you their products to help cure what ever ailes ya.

TIP: Just before your services, you'll be handed a clipboard and asked to complete the form while you're waiting for your massuse. What ever items you check on that form they will try to sell you a product for it. I have to admit that I've fallen for their sales pitch too, but also also have to admit that they DO have good products which generally will do what they were intended to do:-)

If you're worried about the sales pitch, try not indicating that you have ANY of the concerns listed on their form, and I'll bet they would remain quiet throughout your massage.They may still try to sell you something before you leave the spa, but at least you've enjoyed your treatments, and at that point can say "no thank you", and leave.

Archived