Greek Islands

glo3479

Has anyone sailed on Windsurf, around the Greek Islands.....?

We are looking into the June 19, 2005 cruise, Venice to Athens. Anyone out there that can give me any information...How is the weather and water that time of the year.

thanks

Has anyone sailed on Windsurf, around the Greek Islands.....?

We are looking into the June 19, 2005 cruise, Venice to Athens. Anyone out there that can give me any information...How is the weather and water that time of the year.

thanks

It's quite nice. Especially the very long days and late sunsets. Temps are comfortable, seldom over 30 C (high 80's F) and if it rains, the showers are brief.

• 3 months later...

Sorry for such a loooong delay with a response but just registered today and am checking out the Windstar threads.

My wife and I spent our honeymoon on the Greek Isle Signature Voyage waaaay back in 98. It was in May and it only rained one day. Other than that, the weather was great. I highly recommend this voyage. The ports are wonderful. Hope you have a great time, looking forward to the trip report!!!

hi i did this itenerary last year the weather was great we even did a few days in venice before and a few days after in athens i used a great ta who offered me grat rates better than anyone ales after a lot of research. she also did air pre and post for us......if you want any details i would be happy to help . please contact me at salonsydney@aol.com

Archived