Carnival Pride 4/15/07 Mexican Riveria

JPS418

We have a group of 14 doing the Pride on 4/15/07. We have never been on Carnival, We have always sailed Princess. I would like to get some feedback on Carnival Pride.

If anyone has pictures, that would be great.

• 4 months later...

My family and I were on the Spirit the sister ship of the Pride on 1/05 and loved it. We will also be on the Pride with all you guys on 4/15/07 so lets just have a lot of fun. See you guys on board take care.

It's been 2 years since our Pride cruise, but we loved it! We sailed her at the end of March, so about the same time of year as you will. Nice weather in all the ports ~ beautiful! The Pride is a great ship. You'll have a wonderful cruise. Enjoy! :)

JPS:

I sailed the Pride last month. In my signature at the end of this reply is a link to a website I'm building about my anniversary cruise on the Pride. My review is posted both here at Cruise Critics and on my website and there are some pictures on the site also. If you have any specific questions let me know and I'll try and answer them!

Vicky

Archived