Best Bar On The Fantasy?

Guest YesitDonna

Very rarely are there lines to get a drink or a long wait to get one. Carnival is more the happy to take your money quicky! LOL

On the Fantasy, I feel that the Majestic Bar (on Promenade deck, near Camp Carnival) is a great bar for night time, being comfortable and is aestetically pleasing. Has big overstuffed chairs and couches, has tvs turned on to sports, and a large pretty bar. I cannot for the life of me remember if the right side had a door to the outside or not. It was never crowded like the other bars (ie Cleopatra's) - Majestic is, I believe, only place they allow cigars indoors, but I did not see anyone partaking

Have a greattttttt time ;)

On the Fantasy, I feel that the Majestic Bar (on Promenade deck, near Camp Carnival) is a great bar for night time, being comfortable and is aestetically pleasing. Has big overstuffed chairs and couches, has tvs turned on to sports, and a large pretty bar. I cannot for the life of me remember if the right side had a door to the outside or not. It was never crowded like the other bars (ie Cleopatra's) - Majestic is, I believe, only place they allow cigars indoors, but I did not see anyone partaking

Have a greattttttt time ;)

Sounds perfect if they do have a door to the outside. Heck, even if they have big windows it will be good. I just want to make sure I can see the ocean. Why go on a cruise if you can't see the water? Thanks for the tip. It'll be my first stop after getting a drink topside.

The Majestic Bar does have nice big windows with comfortable seats alongside. FYI, 2/3's of one side of the lounge area has been replaced with Texax Hold 'Em tables, but there is still plenty of lounging room.

Directly behind the poker tables is the entrance to the Forum Lounge (which turns into a Karaoke Bar at night). If you go straight to the back of that lounge, there is an unmarked door that takes you to a nice, quiet, outdoor aft deck. The kid's pool is located there, but I have never saw anyone in it at night. Nice place to take a drink and enjoy the stars!

Have fun!

SB

The Majestic Bar does have nice big windows with comfortable seats alongside. FYI, 2/3's of one side of the lounge area has been replaced with Texax Hold 'Em tables, but there is still plenty of lounging room.

Directly behind the poker tables is the entrance to the Forum Lounge (which turns into a Karaoke Bar at night). If you go straight to the back of that lounge, there is an unmarked door that takes you to a nice, quiet, outdoor aft deck. The kid's pool is located there, but I have never saw anyone in it at night. Nice place to take a drink and enjoy the stars!

Have fun!

SB

Nice Tip, SB! I will definitely remember that one. I've never seen anyone mention that on here but it makes total sense. After 10pm, who is going to be in the kids pool? Thanks for that one.

Archived