Recent cruisers to Old San Juan, need your help

bubbles1209

Lucky seven was never in old San Juan but one of the sreets (on the south side ) heading towards new san Juan.

If this is the one that you are talking about , well it is not there anymore but up the block on San Agustin. Not the safest street in the area.

For more information contact:

http://travelandsports.com/cgi-bin/exp.cgi?lng=ENG&typ=TO&lk=to

Lucky seven was never in old San Juan but one of the sreets (on the south side ) heading towards new san Juan.

If this is the one that you are talking about , well it is not there anymore but up the block on San Agustin. Not the safest street in the area.

For more information contact:

http://travelandsports.com/cgi-bin/exp.cgi?lng=ENG&typ=TO&lk=to

He said it was The Lucky 7 club, in Old San Juan. He used to go there "back in the day" when he was in the marines for the little leave time they got. Said he got into many a fight there long time ago. From what I have read, (I googled it last night), it's on the seedy part of town, and om, has well, ladies of the night, I guess is the polite way to put it. Thanks for your help though.:)

Archived