Onboard credit promo?

CrusinAgain

There is an online travel agency that is advertising the following for Carnival:

pixel_wht.gifBook any Carnival Cruise Lines' sailing between June 5 & 19

and receive up to $125 in onboard savings per cabin.TERMS & CONDITIONS

All prices are per person, based on double occupancy and include port charges. Additional government fees apply.

This promo may be used in conjunction with Carnival's SuperSaver program. Not combinable with any other upgrades or promotion that may be offered through General Reservations or with Group bookings. Prices change frequently, to get current pricing you must make a selection.

Has anyone gotten this credit and I booked thru Carnival. Will Carnival honor this? I have e-mailed my PVP twice now with no response about this. She will answer other questions but not this one. I'm not into final payment period yet.

Thanks for your help. :)

Looks to me like this is one that the agency is doing themselves. The are buying the OBC from Carnival for you. If that is what it is I doubt Carnival will match.

Super Savings cruises cost a bit more then the reg sale price.

Sounds like your agency booked a lot of cabins at a group rate.

(If the price is cheaper to warrant the 125.00 cabin credit transfer the booking.)

The prices are exactly the same as Carnival's but this added bonus of the onboard credit plus a shore excursion. I do not see where this is offered at the other agencies so it must only be this agency doing it.

So Carnival does not match if only one agency does a perky offer?

receive up to $125 in onboard savings

Is there a reason you think the above is an onboard credit???? Many agencies advertise something like this and you get a coupon book... a worthless coupon book, not an OBC... it says "receive up to" and says "onboard savings", not credit. I would verify what you are getting before booking.

Is there a reason you think the above is an onboard credit???? Many agencies advertise something like this and you get a coupon book... a worthless coupon book, not an OBC... it says "receive up to" and says "onboard savings", not credit. I would verify what you are getting before booking.

Yup, sounds like the notorious coupon book to me.

It would have to be that stupid coupon book now that you brought it up. I see other agencies offering that. Its worthless to me. I still have the last one I didn't use. Thanks to all for bringing this wording to my attention.

Archived