A little over a week to go!

bubbles1209

We have a little over a week to go on our very first cruise:D How do most of you guys pack your formal wear?:confused: Do you use a garment bag? Do you then fold the garment back over once, and put in your suitcase, or just attatch a luggage tag to your garment bag?:confused: Can ya tell I have never flown before? Any help will be much appreciated. Did a search, but only came up with packing lists, not how they packed what. Thanks in advance:)

Are you getting excited????

Yes, we use a folding garment bag for our formal clothes. It has a luggage tag on it, just like a piece of luggage (which it is). Just check it as you would any piece of luggage. It has pockets for shoes, belts, etc. and can hold quite a lot of stuff. If you don't already have one of these, you can get a decent one for around $30 - $40 at most retail stores that sell luggage. Maybe even less at Wal-Mart or something.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

Are you getting excited????

Yes, we use a folding garment bag for our formal clothes. It has a luggage tag on it, just like a piece of luggage (which it is). Just check it as you would any piece of luggage. It has pockets for shoes, belts, etc. and can hold quite a lot of stuff. If you don't already have one of these, you can get a decent one for around $30 - $40 at most retail stores that sell luggage. Maybe even less at Wal-Mart or something.

Enjoy your cruise! :)

:eek: Excited???????:rolleyes: Me?????????????????

You'd better believe it!!!!!!:D I think I'm gonna bust wide open before we leave next Saturday morning , we are going into Miami the day before we cruise. We've been planning this since January, and it's almost here!

Can't wait!!!!!!!!

I use a garment bag for my suit. Since it has all kind of pockets and holders, I also put shoes and anything else heavy in there to make sure that my standard suitcase does not go over the airline's weight restrictions (usually 50 pounds/bag without paying a fee).

Archived