Official Carnival Room Service Menu Thread

Curt Jerome Wild

What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?  

1,415 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?

• Turkey
    • Ham and Cheese
    • Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
    • Peanut Butter and Jelly
    • Roast Beef and Brie on Fresh Baguette
    • Creamy Tuna Salad on Toasted English Muffin
    • Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich on French Roll
    • Cheddar Cheese, Refried Beans and Lettuce in a Whole Wheat Wrap
    • Shredded Chicken Fajita, Crisp Greens and Guacamole in a Jalapeno and Tomato Wrap
    • Focaccia Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini, Fresh Mozzarella and Portabello with Basil Aioli

Welcome brother! My advice to you is to get involved! I am a Past Exalted Ruler and involved at the state level...very rewarding. I have often thought a BPOE group cruise would be a blast. Where and what number is your lodge?:D

Lodge #2559 Sun City, AZ.

Congrat's on all ther chairs that you have held including ER. We have a travel club here and they have a cruise planned in Dec. Can't make that one but will try and catch one in the future.

Robb

Oops, I was under the impression all tips were prepaid when we did the prepaid option..

Yes, the tips you prepaid were for your cabin steward, dining room waiters, and Lido personnel. Room service delivery folks are not included. A $1-2 tip won't hurt your budget, I'm sure.;)

Molly:

I like eggs Benedictt too. How gross was it. I like the yoke runny not hard. I hope I have no problem. What does the bpoe stand for?

Robb

I've enjoyed Eggs Benedict a couple of mornings in the dining room on every cruise. With one exception, they were excellent - cooked perfectly. Once the yolk was overcooked, I sent it back and it was quickly replaced with a perfect Eggs Benedict.:)

I've been told by others, on another thread similar to this one that you can order whatever is being served in the dining room for breakfast, for room service. You can get eggs, bacon, etc from room service. I've never tried it myself as the menu does not include these items, but I've been corrected a few times when I stated you could only get cold breakfast items.

kitty

You were misinformed. NO hot foods delivered to cabins via room service.;)

You were misinformed. NO hot foods delivered to cabins via room service.;)

What a shame.....other cruise lines (i.e. Holland, & Celebrity) have full room service. THose are the only 2 I know about because those are the only 2 I've been on. I was really looking forward to a full breakfast in the cabin.

No hot food from the dining room is delivered to a cabin, but after I have had dinner in the main dining room I would ask for an entree "to go" without any problem - just carried it back to the cabin myself.

Also, as an early riser, each day I would bring a tray from the breakfast buffet back to the room for anyone "under the weather" or sleeping late.

barefootsailor......great ideas, but there is nothing like having a nice hot breakfast served and eaten on your balcony in the morning.....that I truely am going to miss when I cruise on the Valor May 6, 2007

What a shame.....other cruise lines (i.e. Holland, & Celebrity) have full room service..........I was really looking forward to a full breakfast in the cabin.

Unfortunately, not all lines are the same; i.e., fares are much higher on both those lines. The trick to enjoying various lines is to NOT make comparisons, just enjoy whichever you're sailing at the time.:)

I still cant find the thread that has the menu's. can anyone direct me

So now we've got Room Service Menu here

Bar and Beverage Menu (link is on the first page of this thread)

and now the Dining Room Menu (link here)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=340472&highlight=menu

all in the same thread.

Thanks again to Serene56 for typing up the Dining Room Menu.

CJW

Carnivals room menu is great with one exception. They lack appetizers.

On our last cruise on the Liberty we called around 4 in the afternoon and

asked for cheese and crackers and/or veggie plate. No crackers, but

received 2 slices of american cheese sliced in 1 in strips, one radish and

one celery stick!!!

Thanks for all who put the menus here. Did anyone do a breakfast one? I have printed out all and are going to show to friends who are sailing with us next year - their first time and I wanted to show them what to look forward to.

I thought that I would add this also.

Good for very picky eaters.

I also recommend for something fun and different some evening, the Banana Splits make great desserts for adults! Mmm Mmm.;)

Carnival Menu for Kids

Fresh Fruit Cocktail

Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich

Hamburger

Cheeseburger

Chicken Nuggets

Hot Dog

Cheese Pizza

Pepperoni Pizza

French Fries

Chocolate Brownies

Banana Split

Assorted Cookies

Ice Creams

Jello with Custard

I think some of the other lines have more "hot" breakfast items available, but like IrishDolphin posted, on Carnival you are pretty much limited to the room service menu items that Curt has posted.

John

well there is also the option of going to the buffet, laoding up a tray and bringing it back to eat out on the balcony.....DH is usually up before everyone else anyway!!!

CJW, is that Kids Menu a room service menu?

And does anyone know how the chicken nuggets are? I keep thinking it would be a lot of fun (and darned cheap!) to take my little brothers on a quick cruise in september. The youngest one would LIVE on chicken nuggets if I gave him half a chance =)

No tip spot, you simply hand the person 2 dollars.

How do you find all the cutsy countdown banners? I have a countdown clock, but don't know how to get the banners that run across the page.

Owlski

CJW, is that Kids Menu a room service menu?

Sorry, should have made that clear...

It's the Kids Dining Room Menu.

I just figured that since we had all the other menus now, or links to them here, I'd add that one.

Also someone had posted on another thread about being able to get "plain food for picky eaters" in the dining room, it made me think of all the plain food on the kids menu.

CJW

And yes, I have actually ordered Banana Splits in the dining room, just for fun.;)

How do you find all the cutsy countdown banners? I have a countdown clock, but don't know how to get the banners that run across the page. Owlski

Sorry Owlski:(

This is a thread for menus.

You should start your own separate thread for that question.

You'll get more answers.;)

CJW

Now back on topic...

Archived