Official Carnival Room Service Menu Thread

Curt Jerome Wild

What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?  

1,415 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite Carnival Room Service Sandwich?

• Turkey
    • Ham and Cheese
    • Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
    • Peanut Butter and Jelly
    • Roast Beef and Brie on Fresh Baguette
    • Creamy Tuna Salad on Toasted English Muffin
    • Open Faced Shrimp Salad Sandwich on French Roll
    • Cheddar Cheese, Refried Beans and Lettuce in a Whole Wheat Wrap
    • Shredded Chicken Fajita, Crisp Greens and Guacamole in a Jalapeno and Tomato Wrap
    • Focaccia Sandwich with Grilled Zucchini, Fresh Mozzarella and Portabello with Basil Aioli

• 2 weeks later...

Pastrami (sorry hubby didn't wait for me to take the picture)

2909376280100380211S600x600Q85.jpg

Blt w/cheese and mayo

2575922610100380211S600x600Q85.jpg

PB&J (the peanut butter and jelly is pre-mixed together. No choice of jelly)

2636006050100380211S600x600Q85.jpg

2898895720100380211S600x600Q85.jpg

room service cheesecake. Served with strawberry topping on the side..YUM!

2542078390100380211S600x600Q85.jpg

• 1 month later...

:) Thank you to everyone who continues to post and share on Cruise Critic. I wish I would have known about this before I went on my first cruise last year!

I have only been on one cruise (Destiny 2010) and I had no idea that room service was free.:eek: I think we had breakfast maybe 2x during our 5 day cruise because we never made it to breakfast.

We are getting married on Freedom in September 2011 and now that I know........ I having breakfast in bed daily.:) I think a midnight snack may be in order as well!

Thanks for the information everyone. I am learning more and more everyday how to get the most out of our cruise and wedding experience!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are the juices only available at breakfast (sorry if that has already been asked and answered but teh search is not working well for me at the moment and the pages are taking forever to load) :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

On my last cruise we never actually saw a room service menu so we weren't sure of all our choices. My children did call EVERY night and order turkey or ham sandwiches with chips and chocolate cake. They thought they were hot stuff ordering room service :D but the chocolate cake was REALLY good!!

On my last cruise we never actually saw a room service menu so we weren't sure of all our choices. My children did call EVERY night and order turkey or ham sandwiches with chips and chocolate cake. They thought they were hot stuff ordering room service :D but the chocolate cake was REALLY good!!

I think the room service menu is in the book with all the phone extensions etc. for the ship.

Not sure why we've never tried the room svc for anything other than breakfast but I intend to this time. The sandwiches sound great. Anyone know if those sandwiches are available anywhere else on the ship other than room svc?

I am not a morning person. :o But I have a standing room service plan every morning: 8 AM Lox, bagel, cream cheese, pot of coffee, juice. Sometimes extra juice for later in the day...;)

I use this as my wake up call... hear the knock, slip on a robe and stumble to the door. I prepare before I go to bed the night before, and leave my dollar bills out so I don't have to look for them... sometimes in the dark! :rolleyes:

Last thing I want to do in the morning is get up and stand in a line... room service is one of the pleasures of cruising, and frankly, I think they kind of like it because we do shorten those lines a bit. I rarely make it down for breakfast more than once in a cruise.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think the room service menu is in the book with all the phone extensions etc. for the ship.
Alas... At least on the Glory earlier this month, the book is no longer in the cabin. The menu is now an insert in the Fun Times Day 1. That's it, do not throw it away.

• 2 months later...
Is there anything for people who don't eat meat or dairy?

There's a current copy of the menu here: http://www.zydecocruiser.com/menus/roomService.htm

They have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and you could probably ask for the grilled portobello sandwich with no cheese. Besides that there's also potato chips, pretzels, mixed green salad, and mixed vegetable sticks (the veggies come with blue cheese dressing, but I'm sure you could get them either plain or with, say, the honey-mustard). There's also fresh fruit in the dessert list.

There's a current copy of the menu here: http://www.zydecocruiser.com/menus/roomService.htm

They have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and you could probably ask for the grilled portobello sandwich with no cheese. Besides that there's also potato chips, pretzels, mixed green salad, and mixed vegetable sticks (the veggies come with blue cheese dressing, but I'm sure you could get them either plain or with, say, the honey-mustard). There's also fresh fruit in the dessert list.

that is *not* the menu we got on the Fascination cruise we returned from yesterday. the steak and brie is now steak and cheddar - much to my disappointment.

I am another who has never used room service before. Maybe next month on our 3rd cruise? Just never in the room to try it? Up at 5 or 6, and out for a morning walk and stopping for coffee while my girls sleep. Maybe one more visit mid day for a few seconds, then back out till homework & bedtime with the kiddies at 8.

Maybe a few cookies for the girls before bed? Then again, I can just bring them back from the buffet.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived