Princess Excursion in Aruba

swom

I was just looking at excursions for the Crown Princess in Aruba and noticed they had something that sounds a lot like the BOB adventure in St Thomas.

Anyone here ever done this excursion and if so, is it like BOB?

Thanks in advance!

BTW-I have also posted this on the Aruba port of calls site, but thought I'd also ask here since this is a princess excursion.

Here is the excursion on the Princess website:

Aruba Power Snorkel

Explore a colorful coral reef on a snorkel safari that travels by underwater scooter!

Board your motorboat at the dock for the approximately 30-minute cruise to a coral reef off Aruba’s southern coast. On arrival, receive your snorkel equipment, a safety orientation, and a brief lesson on operating your underwater scooter. Then set off with your guide on a tour of the reef, enjoying views of hard and soft corals, sponges, and schools of tropical fish as your glide effortlessly through the water. Snorkel equipment including safety vest, professional instruction and supervision are included.

Archived