Meet & Mingle Door Signs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/20/2004 at 8:14 AM, cruislovin said:

Does anyone know what happened to the Cruise Critic nametags that you used to be able to download and print?

I downloaded ours last year before our cruise and when we went to the CC meeting, I was the only one wearing one!  The rest were given tags as they showed up for the meeting.  I had also printed off the CC paper with the ship on it for our cabin door and I think I was the only one onboard who did that.  Oh, well.

I have my own template that I use if  I’m the organizer for our meetings I have everyone’s information on my list so I create a name tag for everyone. 

Here’s a sample of what I use. 

image.thumb.jpeg.8aa7d63fdb7a35c4d07f3f2a33dd1735.jpegimage.thumb.png.c37a94e6845d6cc7baeee78064b9e967.png

I have name badges that people clip on & insert there name tag. 

Any questions contact me at trbarton743 at aol dot com. 

I also have templates for organizing a meeting if you would like a copy. 

Tom😀

Edited by trbarton
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 11:13 PM, trbarton said:

I have my own template that I use if  I’m the organizer for our meetings I have everyone’s information on my list so I create a name tag for everyone. 

Here’s a sample of what I use. 

image.thumb.jpeg.8aa7d63fdb7a35c4d07f3f2a33dd1735.jpegimage.thumb.png.c37a94e6845d6cc7baeee78064b9e967.png

I have name badges that people clip on & insert there name tag. 

Any questions contact me at trbarton743 at aol dot com. 

I also have templates for organizing a meeting if you would like a copy. 

Tom😀

That's impressive.  I've been to a few roll call meetings.  It's always nice to have someone who is well organized.  Hopefully we will be able to return to cruising soon.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/17/2018 at 10:23 PM, Savllen said:

Has anyone just decorated there door with different things [magnetic]

This will be our first time sailing on Royal Caribbean.  Are all of the cabin doors magnetic?  Our family will be on Mariner of the Seas in six different cabins (same deck), and would be nice to have something on the door so people can find each other.

• Like 2

On 3/16/2022 at 12:41 PM, MississippiMom said:

This will be our first time sailing on Royal Caribbean.  Are all of the cabin doors magnetic?  Our family will be on Mariner of the Seas in six different cabins (same deck), and would be nice to have something on the door so people can find each other.

Yes, the doors are all magnetic.  So are the cabin walls.  I bring magnetic hooks and clips with me.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/16/2022 at 12:41 PM, MississippiMom said:

Technically they are steal, which is attracted to magnets

On 1/9/2005 at 10:20 PM, shipoffools said:

Wondering about that post where the poster asked if the magnetic door signs would work. They never did get an answer. I am wondering the same!?? Are the doors magnetic? We have magnetic signs we want to use.

Thanks for the reply on this site.:confused:

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, smalltimecruiser100 said:

When are the Meet and Mingle going to restart on Royal Caribbean? Any time soon?

If you want to have, on Princess it’s called a “Meet & Greet” you need someone to step forward & contact Princess & tell them what you want to do. Are you aware that Princess doesn’t plan them, someone on your cruise does. 

I’ve planned plenty on Princess & have one planed on my Hawaiian cruise, December 12, 2022 on the Royal. Ask on the thread for your cruise or organize one yourself. If you want to plan one let me know & I’ll tell you how to contact Princess. 

Heres my flyer for our Meet & Greet so you’ll see what’s planned. I invite all of the officers & make name tags for everyone. 

4DADA10D-DD7A-46C4-B262-CE031F0D1B40.thumb.jpeg.9a74fbadb92a34e54358722792c954bd.jpeg

• Like 1

On 4/11/2022 at 5:24 PM, smalltimecruiser100 said:

When are the Meet and Mingle going to restart on Royal Caribbean? Any time soon?

We are sailing out of Seattle on 5/13/22 and we have a Meet and Mingle group set up.  

On 3/18/2022 at 9:56 PM, trbarton said:

Here’s what I put on my door. I have 2 one large & one small. They’re magnetic so they easily attach to the door. 

Enjoy!

FD726FAD-05BD-499C-8BE2-CD6022A6AFDC.jpeg

Thanks for your service. My brother was a Navy/Marine Corpsman in Viet Nam in 66-67. he survived.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/23/2018 at 3:39 PM, comfy_critters276 said:

A cute magnet I put on our cabin door "disappeared" on day 2 or day 3 of our cruise last year. Very disappointing! From now on if I put something on the cabin door it will be copies of cute or funny photos or jokes held on with cut-up pieces of free advertising magnets, so no big deal if they are stolen during the cruise.

We had that happen to us too.  Disappointing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...