Meet & Mingle Door Signs

Still wondering are all doors metal?

Yes. Doors are metal. Knock yourself out! Show your 'magnetic personality. On gay charters doors are decorated to the max -- ships crew are always fascinated by the detail and variety of decoration. Photos of examples can be found with a lil' searching. Lee in Vegas

• 3 weeks later...

Dashton, could you send me the name tag template? send to irishwake and numeral 3 AT Comcast DOT net (sorry, but an address like this can't be stolen...)

Techiies and geeks we are not. CCrs on the Maiden Crown Princess we are. Now nearly 140 of us!! We are going to be writing live reviews, you will be able to find us on the Princess Section starting June 14. Not sure how the photos will be handled. Not my job, I have name tags and door signs for everyone.

Also, can't find the door sign template that I can download. ????

Hey, Bassethound!

Go to post #34 and I have links to the doorsigns that are on my websites. I don't have the nametag templates or I would put them on there as well.

You will need Adobe Acrobat to open the file, type your name on the line and print that lil growler out! If you have issues, email me at Bassnote_1@yahoo.com and I will email the file to you.

There are two sites that you can choose from, the Geocities site doesn't allow alot of transfer so you might have to use the other one.

Happy Sailing and GET OUT THERE!!!

Does anyone know of a sign designed for Alaska? Would love to have a different one for that cruise. We had one last fall w/2 beach chairs we could put our names on for the Carib. so hoping a techie here could do that. It's all I can do to download them! LOL. TIA.

Yep! Helps you find the ppl. from your roll call board and also a big help if you're mid-hall in spotting your own rm. easily, esp late nite. Even sober as a judge it takes a bit to read the lil numbers beside each door!

• 5 weeks later...

I sailed in May on Carnival. I had made a sign for my cabin door. Our cabin steward was friendly and willing to help. About halfway through the cruise she asked what kind of critic I was. I told her of the website and it was just for other members to find me. She said that all of the crew was going the extra mile for us because they wanted a "Good Review". We had a very good laugh over this. So not only being a member gives you great infomation, it helps getting good service!

Jackie

Hey All!

I believe that I have found a great group of people with similar obsessions...I mean, interests. ^_^

I have just joined and am looking forward to joining in the fun.

My first cruise was in '94 on Sun Line's Stella Solaris. The Caribbean was so beautiful, my husband and I had such a wonderful time and I have completely addicted ever since. Since then in the Caribbean there was Norwegian in '98,and Rhapsody of the Seas in 2000 & 2002. Also cruised Alaska on Holland America's Vollendam in 2004 and Vision of the Seas at the end of 2005. Next will be Vision of the Seas, this December, to the Mexican Riviera.

I am glad to have joined you all and look forward to further group enthusiam and good times.

Warmly,

Sweetnell1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry, if this was answered already, I read only the first and last post re Name tags... but In case it wasn't... my Docs booklet included our pre printed baggage name tags.. No need to write anything...Just attach them to your luggage.

Bon voyage.

• 2 weeks later...

EastTexas Is Winnsboro a lil town near Mt. Pleasant?

I'll ask again here : Can/would any of you creative ppl make a CC door sign w/some sort of Alaska theme? Bears, eagles, mtns..not picky! It's all I can do to download them! TIA

• 2 weeks later...
Since this has been bumped up ...will ask again! Anyone clever enuf to set up a sign w/eagles, bears, glaciers or anything that's not tropical? :rolleyes:

TIA.

I tried to get creative and made one. It's too big to upload here; 86 KB. It's got a mountain graphic background with a lake, a couple of eagles, a bear, and a deer or elk (some brown critter with antlers).

If anyone wants it emailed to them, send a request with "Cruise Critic" as the subject line (so I don't delete it with the multitude of spam) to mary@dlbmfb.net. It was created in PowerPoint and converted to PDF, let me know which format you would prefer.

**Mary**

Can't upload the door sign because of size limitations but did take a (poor) picture of it and made it fit for uploading.

It really does look better than portrayed here; besides, what should you expect when a logistics person tries her hand at graphic design and then photography. :D

**Mary**

PIC_0014.JPG.135beac6935adf8f7fe320b64f1f949c.JPG