Carnival Splendor in 2008 - Anyone interested in trying to get a CC group formed?

Carnival Splendor - What Date Range Works For You?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Carnival Splendor - What Date Range Works For You?

• Sorry Not Interested
    • Maiden Voyage! I Don't Care Where It Goes or When!
    • Spring 2008
    • Summer 2008
    • Fall 2008
    • Winter 2009

Just wanted to share...

I found this in Cruise News Daily which shows Carnival Splendor due in July 2008

http://www.cruisenewsdaily.com/newships.html#Carnival%20Splendor

So it's pretty logical that Splendor will begin in Europe, just as Liberty did but, we shall see

Excellent News SanFranBayCruiser! I'm strongly hoping for the Baltics!

I'm also anxiously awaiting the announcement of Spendor's itinerary and maiden voyage. Yesterday I heard through my TA that the rumor going around is that she WILL be doing the Baltic/Northern European itinerary. Let's hope the rumor is true because I think there are a lot of us ready to book if that's the case!

I'm also anxiously awaiting the announcement of Spendor's itinerary and maiden voyage. Yesterday I heard through my TA that the rumor going around is that she WILL be doing the Baltic/Northern European itinerary. Let's hope the rumor is true because I think there are a lot of us ready to book if that's the case!

Fingers crossed, I think the Baltics/Northern Europe will be awesome, we've been looking at Royal Caribbean and Celebrity as back ups as this is our target vacation for 2008 - now if the cruise lines would just release the remaining 2008 schedules, we'll be in business. :D

Hopefully not too much longer. I was over on the Cunard board and rumor has it that Cunard will be releasing their remaining 2008 by end of February. Since Carnival is the parent company, maybe they won't hold the rest of the lines until April and release them now as well... We can hope :rolleyes:

Hi folks!

Now is Carnival Splendor booked at Warnemunde in germany to...so i dont know,there must be something in the rumors.....or?

022Do16.08.08

M/S "CARNIVAL SPLENDOR" (1, I, III)

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES

http://www.cruise-port-warnemuende.de/content/html/default.htm

Let's hope so!!

Hi folks!

Now is Carnival Splendor booked at Warnemunde in germany to...so i dont know,there must be something in the rumors.....or?

022Do16.08.08

M/S "CARNIVAL SPLENDOR" (1, I, III)

CARNIVAL CRUISE LINES

http://www.cruise-port-warnemuende.de/content/html/default.htm

Nice Find. Im hoping they put Splendor in Southampton and have her do a Transatlantic between London and New York/FLL/MIA

Sure hope this rumour is true. My dream is to do Northern Europe. Since I usually travel solo, the Single Supplement of other cruise line has kept me from doing Northern Europe.

Hopefully, they will release something soon.

Joanne

Sure hope this rumour is true. My dream is to do Northern Europe. Since I usually travel solo, the Single Supplement of other cruise line has kept me from doing Northern Europe.

Hopefully, they will release something soon.

Joanne

Yes, Carnivals Single rates, make Europe affordable for solo cruisers.

Does anyone have some updated information now that Carnival Freedom has launched and 2008 prices have been released...

Hopefully they'll start concentrating on Carnival Splendor now...

SanFran - with Freedom currently the only ship scheduled for the 2008 European season and the fact they have it alternating between the Greek Isles/Turkey route and the Italy/Spain/France route. I think it's an excellent chance we're going to see a Northern Europe/Baltics route scheduled for Carnival Splendor, all the supporting evidence like the ports people have mentioned are helping to draw this conclusion. I'm sure all concentration is on Carnival Splendor now and, I'm sure they'll be making an announcement soon - especially since they know people will want to start planning and booking in April of this year when most of the other cruise lines release their itineraries and prices for the remainder of 2008/2009.

Here's to hoping it's soon!

I would be so ready for a Northern Europe cruise!! I have always wanted to visit England and had been looking at 2008 and combining it with a cruise. Since Freedom does the Med, I'd been considering a week in England pre- or post-cruise, but if Splendor does Northern, it would be absolutely perfect.

We did our first European cruise last year on the Liberty and it was our first time in Europe and absolutely loved it so much that we're doing the Freedom in less than 5 weeks over in Europe. If you've never been there it is worth the time.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe they released Carnival Liberty's schedule and prices in May of 2004 for the maiden voyage in July of 2005. I have a feeling that's when they will release the Carnival Splendor information (meaning this May for July of 2008). Just a hunch on my part, certainly nothing solid to go on...

• 1 month later...

Archived