Vista suites on CB

rollnoles2

I was lucky enough to be upgraded to a Vista Suite on the Golden and my understanding is the Caribbean is like the Golden with an extra deck. The Vista Suite was wonderful. A huge cabin and balcony that was covered. The freebies were great.

If I have to pick a down side, you are at the back of the ship. Anytime you want to go somewhere it is a little walk. It didn't bother me, I like to walk but my 10 year old complained a few times about wanting a cabin closer to the middle of the ship. Enjoy the Vista suite.

We are booked in a vista suite for our Grand princess in 3 weeks time.

Was it a vista suite on the grand you stayed in before. Is there anything you can tell me about the suite.al

There is 3 of us in the cabin. I thought the 3rd person slept on the sofa bed but on another posting someone said the 3/4 person slept on pull down beds. is this right. and also I have been told that there is twin beds and these cant be made into a queen it this right?

Any help would be great.

We are staying in D737

thanks

Tina

The twins can be/and were configured as a queen for us and the third party's bed is stored in the ceiling over the sleeper sofa. It will be dropped down each evening and stored again each morning by the steward.

Mike:)

We were in the vista suite on the Emerald Deck on the CB, 4/29 to 5/6. We would book it again in a heartbeat, if we had the $$$. The balcony is twice as long as any of the regular or mini-suite balconies, with loungers and tables and chairs. Love that aft view! The bathroom (not that I want to spend my cruise time in a bathroom) was amazing, for a cruise ship.

We did hear some sound from Club Fusion, so if you have a choice, I might favor the Dolphin deck.

And FWIW on the CB vista suite, the sofa is the sofa bed for the 3rd person: no drop downs.

el henry

Archived