Crown Maiden Voyage Patters!!!!!

Matt&Heather

That's what I get for taking pictures while getting ready for dinner. How unflattering.

Consider it removed.

I don't recall having posted a link to our pictures directory....did you just do some poking around or had I posted somewhere?

I simply clicked on the link ("To Parent Directory") at the top of the patters page which took me to the page with your pictures. Sorry, didn't realize they were private - I am hooked on any crown pics so I took a look. Anyway I just thought you probably hadn't noticed and might like to know about that picture.

One question though - did you get the soda card? I see in the patters where they were talking about the soda package they mentioned 7 days - I'm assuming they actually charged for 9 days!?!

Totally fine- I'm glad that you mentioned it. I hadn't gotten a chance to review the pictures yet- only resized and uploaded into our directory-which is how I get space on our digital camera (we have a cheapie one and I haven't bought more memory for it because I plan on getting a better one).

I'd probably not be nearly as embarassed if it was remotely flattering :) I do appreciate the heads up- I've removed the directory entirely until I have a chance to review. Thanks again!!

Totally fine- I'm glad that you mentioned it. I hadn't gotten a chance to review the pictures yet. I'd probably not be nearly as embarassed if it was remotely flattering :) I do appreciate the heads up- I've removed the directory entirely until I have a chance to review. Thanks again!!

No problem! I figured you hadn't really looked at it closely! Those mirrors are dangerous things! LOL!

If you would like, I could host them on www.cruisedailies.com

Brian

Please feel free to include on your site, so long as you save them and host them there, I don't mind. We do have limited bandwidth on our site- so after the initial interest had died down, I expected to move them into an archive directory.

Thanks!

Please feel free to include on your site, so long as you save them and host them there, I don't mind. We do have limited bandwidth on our site- so after the initial interest had died down, I expected to move them into an archive directory.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Here they are:

http://www.cruisedailies.com/portal/tabid/299/Default.aspx

Brian

Heather, forgot to ask before. Is there a coffee card (saw you with the cappucino...;) ) ?

If there was, I didn't know about it. I can tell you I enjoyed a few French Vanilla Cappucinos though! Hubby loved the Caramel one. I didn't mind paying extra for Caps...they are more expensive than coffee and were $3ish on the ship- standard, I thought- although I have not cruised before this voyage so I can't compare.

One of the pics shows people watching MUTS from the pool area and I noticed that the pool was screened off. Do they allow anyone in the pool in the evening when MUTS is playing?

If I remember correctly, that pool closes, although the hot tubs remain open. The other non MUTS pool on deck is open later. Not sure why it is that way, and I could be wrong, but I believe that is the case.

Archived