Crown Maiden Voyage Patters!!!!!

Matt&Heather

I haven't stayed to watch a movie, either day or evening, but....I've seen the pool netted in the evening. I can't recall if that was done every night, though. The pool was in full use during the day when I've walked through that area, whether a movie was playing or not.

If there was, I didn't know about it. I can tell you I enjoyed a few French Vanilla Cappucinos though! Hubby loved the Caramel one. I didn't mind paying extra for Caps...they are more expensive than coffee and were $3ish on the ship- standard, I thought- although I have not cruised before this voyage so I can't compare.

There was a coffee card sold the first day, it was a punch card, didn't buy one but i believe that it was $24 for 14 punches, that may not be right as i wasn't interesed.

First, did not see anything unflattering, just some great shots. I guess I didn't look hard enough.

Thank you for posting the patters so quickly.

I noticed that the activities schedule is smaller than all the ads for shopping, spa, gems, art, etc.

(Princess should increase the size - so people like me can read without carrying glasses around all day)

Only one day did the patter mention the Sanctuary and what was being served in the Horizon Court. I wish they would state what is being served in Rest's. this way we know exactly which dining area to eat in.

Again thanks for posting....

Can read each patter clearly.

We had the deluxe package It was wonderful. We are living in our robes now!

We love the deluxe or grand occasion packages. We get it even when its not a special occasion. Which spa treatment did you choose? We always get the massage and this year I think we'll try it in the Sanctuary. The robes are still the waffle ones? I remember when they were the big terry cloth kind. Pure luxury.

Great pics and thanks for the patters.

I got a facial and it was okay. I wasn't super impressed.

I had a *HUGE* problem with the hard selling after *every* spa treatment. both hubby and I had this problem. It is not right for them to do this after treatments....just when you get relaxed they start trying to sell you $130 cream. and at least for hubby and i, they are selling HARD, not just 'mentioning' things. So be prepared.

Yes, the robes were waffle. :)

We did also do a sanctuary cabana massage for couples that was wonderful. Crystal and Dannette did it, Dannette is a harder touch so hubby loved her. It was wonderful, expensive, but wonderful.

Thanks for getting back so quickly.

I had a *HUGE* problem with the hard selling after *every* spa treatment. both hubby and I had this problem. It is not right for them to do this after treatments....just when you get relaxed they start trying to sell you $130 cream. and at least for hubby and i, they are selling HARD, not just 'mentioning' things. So be prepared.

Yeah, we always tell them upfront that this is our only treatment, nothing too fancy, and we aren't interested in buying any other products. They usually respect our wishes and we get a good treatment.

How were the canapes and petit fors? Its fun to see what they bring each night. Although some of the selections are a crap shoot ( no pun). The best we got one trip were the strawberries two nights and an order of fried shrimp, along with the usual suspects. Usually though its candies, caviar, pate, cucumber sandwiches or shrimp cocktail. No complaints though.

No, it wasn't. It was part of our anniversary package. :(

Your pics were great! Looked like you had a wonderful time!

And the Champagne Breakfast looked fabulous! :D I also loved the pic w/ the rainbow, so beautiful:p

I'm getting ready for Oct!

Have you booked your next cruise yet!!!!:eek:

Archived