30 lbs to lose before 12/11

Do you think it is possible? Overall that would be less than 1.5 lbs lost per week. But I know it's very hard to consistently lose EVERY week. I have lost 24 lbs since 5/8 but of course it has slowed down. I appreciate any and all suggestions. :D

Nikki,

Congrats on you weight loss. Don't know if you have ever heard of Sparkpeople.com. It is a fantastic free website. I found out about it here on CC. Joined on June 11th, I have lost nearly 10 pounds. There is so much support and a really useful food tracker. More information then I can tell you, good luck;).

Kathy

Nikki,

Congrats on you weight loss. Don't know if you have ever heard of Sparkpeople.com. It is a fantastic free website. I found out about it here on CC. Joined on June 11th, I have lost nearly 10 pounds. There is so much support and a really useful food tracker. More information then I can tell you, good luck;).

Kathy

Thanks I will check that out. My biggest frustration is figuring out what my daily calorie intake should be. I think every site I've read is different.

Nikki,

If you set up your profile (how much you want to lose and all that jazz), Sparkpeople figures your calorie intake per day. Mine is something like 1300-1500 per day, which I don't have any problem with. They suggest 8 glasses of water per day:(. That is a bit difficult for me. You also set up you own exercise program. I am not into exercising, but I haven't had much problem with that either. I think the support groups have made a big difference. I know I have a long way to go but I really feel confident that I can do it this time. Good luck to you!!!

Kathy

Archived