dress code on seabourn?

lillotis

I understand we will need to be very formal 2 of the nights. What is dress like on the other nights? Can my fiancee wear nice jeans and a shirt to dinner, or is more like dress shirt and khaki's- or is jacket required each night?

Can we wear shorts to breakfast and lunch?

There are two "black tie optional" nights in the Restaurant on each week. Most men wear tuxes, but a dark suit is fine. On those nights the Veranda Cafe (indoor-outdoor bistro-style) is "Elegant Casual" meaning jacket but no tie for men.

Other nights the Restaurant is Elegant Casual as above and the Veranda is casual, no jacket required.

Jeans at dinner will stand out even in the Veranda, I'm afraid. Khakis should be fine. Shorts in the Veranda for lunch and breakfast (excellent buffets) are fine, but not encouraged in the Restaurant.

And don't forget, there's always the option to order from the Restaurant menu and have your dinner served course by course in your suite--bathrobes perfectly proper!

Indulge and enjoy!

bgood

Many sailors enjoy having breakfast in the Veranda and I think you can go in shorts.......I always go to the dining room where we never go in shorts or I order room service to my suite.

As for lunch, many days a wonderful lunch is prepared in the Sky Bar and all the "sun worshipper's" enjoy eating there. Bathing suits, shorts, or whatever are fine........I once knew a fellow who would wear his big terry robe ALL morning and sit at the bar sipping his Bloody Mary's, happy as a clam!

Go, enjoy and please post upon your return!

Happy Sailing MB

Archived