Back to Back Cruising **Any Tips**

Hi All

Does anyone have any tips for B2B cruising - Do's & Don't.

Any help would be great ( sailing b2b sept 4th & 11th Navigator )

Well hope you all enjoy your cruise when it comes.

Alba

Hi, good question I am taking a b2b on the Navigator in Oct. Some of the things that I have learned are, 1. Try and stay in the same cabin for both weeks, if you can't they help you move. They will take you off the ship for your new seapass card then you can get right back on without waiting in line. We may get some speacial treats the second week of the cruise.

Carrie

We just did a back to back, but with a switch. That is, switch ships after the first cruise and get a different experience. You can even switch lines--we went from the Vision to the Summit. It was great! Just a thought.:rolleyes:

Enjoy! Kel

Thre is no price break for b2b. be sure to check to see if up there are upgrades at check in and on board before the secound cruise. We have gotten a nice upgrade on the secound leg before. We paid for an upgrade to a "B" but they gave us an "A" :D We do a lot of b2b and find them to be great!

We've considered doing the Mariner back to back but wonder if it will be too much of a good thing.

We were on the ship in January and loved it but the thought of the same shows, jokes etc might be intolerable. Also, I dropped 34 pounds on the Atkins after the last cruise and two weeks of ship food might bring back the old cravings.

We're thinking one week will be enough.

Hi Rick r, I sat next to you last year at the dinner we had at the 13 coins resturant and you did your magic tricks for me. It sounds like you and Sally really enjoy doing b2b cruises. I am taking my daughter Megan for her 21st birthday. I hope she loves it as much as I will.

Carrie

• 2 months later...

hello cme,

how was your b2b and what did you learn?

we are doing one in oct 2005 eastern and western caribbean and if you have any tips let us know. we didnt get the same cabin but our second one is better than the first week.both are aft and that will also be a first for us. how was packing?

denise

Archived