Buy one airline ticket, get one free, www.polident.com

swom

I don't know if this is allowed or not, but I'm sure the hosts will let me know soon enough.

In the Sunday paper, coupon section, a few weeks ago, there was a website you could go to and get a buy one get one free (or reduced, depending on location) from Polident.

The website is http://www.polident.com and it's for any flight in the USA. So if this is allowed, I just thought I'd throw it out there. I went to the website and looked, and you've got to buy 5 boxes of Polident, (hey Christmas gifts right???) LOL, but it will either give you a big discount or pay for a lot of your airfare.

I hope it helps someone.

I'm flying into San Juan for my cruise, so it doesn't help me, but for others, it might be of help.

I don't know if this is allowed or not, but I'm sure the hosts will let me know soon enough.

In the Sunday paper, coupon section, a few weeks ago, there was a website you could go to and get a buy one get one free (or reduced, depending on location) from Polident.

The website is http://www.polident.com and it's for any flight in the USA. So if this is allowed, I just thought I'd throw it out there. I went to the website and looked, and you've got to buy 5 boxes of Polident, (hey Christmas gifts right???) LOL, but it will either give you a big discount or pay for a lot of your airfare.

I hope it helps someone.

I'm flying into San Juan for my cruise, so it doesn't help me, but for others, it might be of help.

Please read the fine print. To most destinations, it is not a very good deal. You have to book through a travel agency and the flights are limited. There is also a fixed price for you "buy one" ticket, which is computed by zones. Thanks for posting, anyway.

I sent in for it a couple of months ago. I just got out my voucher to let you know some of the fares. We would be flying out of NO and since we'll save it for a cruise (probably) we can fly to Miami or FLL for $300..that's for both of us round-trip. That's good I think. Let's see...NO to LA is $500 and to Seattle $520. NO to NY, Boston or Philly is $290.

I haven't tried to use it yet so I can't say more than the above. I have untill November 07 and I think it was worth sending in for.

I read the fine print too and thought it was a decent deal. I just thought I'd pass it on. I would use it myself, but our next cruise leaves out of San Juan so it doesn't apply.

Glad someone else thought it was a pretty good deal too. I know I sure did.

Archived