CP dolphin mini-suite vs Baja balcony

Kaytroy97

My husband, son (6y), daughter (3y) can't make a decision between front mini-suite on dolphin deck or middle Baja balcony. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of the two? Thanks!! This is for Caribbean Princess.:o

My husband, son (6y), daughter (3y) can't make a decision between front mini-suite on dolphin deck or middle Baja balcony. Can anyone tell me the pros and cons of the two? Thanks!! This is for Caribbean Princess.:o

The mini has a sitting area and bigger bathroom, and 2 tvs. Balcony is fully exposed.

Balcony cabin on Baja is covered I believe with no sitting area, 1 TV, and a small bathroom.

Bill

We are going Nov 12th sailing!! I am so excited!!! My husband is not so excited about the formal nights! Is nice dress pants and a tie ok for formal nights? or is it suit or tux?

we went with the middle baja. Since we are 1st timers we won't know what we are missing by not getting a mini suite!!:p

Archived