Pinnacle Dinner Menu

Thanks Paul and KKrusers. Paul your point about spoiling the wine dinner pairings is dead on. And what I meant was to try another appetizer in addition to the salmon, just in case the salmon wasn't my cup of tea. But even that might mess up the old taste buds I can kinda agree. Yep, I caught the ole Wa - Seattle connection and they did pick some very nice wines that I will probably never find here locally.

It's a great menu without a doubt. Of course the regular PG menu is great too. I will have to give this alot of serious happy thought.:)

You can call Ships Services in advance of boarding and book Pinnacle.

The number is 800-541-1576. Have your cruise booking/confirmation number and your credit card at hand. They will charge the $20 pp to your credit card at that time rather than wait to charge it to your shipboard account as they would if you made the reservation after boarding.

Hi,

How far in advance can you make reservations through the Ship Services #?

Thanks,

Dana

You can call ships services anytime but KK makes a good point. It would be useful to be able to bring your credit card bill with you in case there is ever a question as to your having pre-paid for your dinner.

I've never heard of a problem in that regard but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Sail - thankfully we had taken our statement with us - the concierge took note - and the front office called Seattle. We were nearly 6 days into the cruise vefore everything was straightened out.

We have gotten a copy of the letter that our TA got from HAL concerning the Pinnacle not being free the first night on the Statendam cruise. We are to be reimbursed on our next statement for the $40.

KrazyKruisers mentioned getting Pinnacle Grill reservations two months in advance so that you would have a copy of your credit card statement to prove that you paid.

An alternative is to log on to your credit card company's web site, and print out a copy of your statement or current charges right before you go. The web site is "live" and shows charges as they are posted to your account. Usually for Visa/ American Express there is a one to two day delay from time of charge to posting on your account. You will for sure then have proof of your payment.

I check our credit card and checking accounts on line a couple of times a week for activity.

Tom

Sail - thankfully we had taken our statement with us - the concierge took note - and the front office called Seattle. We were nearly 6 days into the cruise vefore everything was straightened out.

We have gotten a copy of the letter that our TA got from HAL concerning the Pinnacle not being free the first night on the Statendam cruise. We are to be reimbursed on our next statement for the $40.

Excellent!!!

Archived