Celebrity Inner Passage Photos

DizWiz

Deb, thanks so much for the wonderful pictures. I think I'll leave our camera home and just print out some of your great photos!

(Just kidding - half the fun is taking the pictures.) We're going in early September and looking forward to it.

Sylvia in Philly

Thanks for the great pictures! We leave on the infinity on Aug. 13th. I will stare at your pictures for the next 34 days. (we leave for Vancouver on the 11th).

Do you have any pictures of the ship? Any tips we should know?

Thanks,

Juli

Your pictures are truly beautiful. We just got back within the week,

having been on a Princess ship.

The sea otter pics are my very favorites!

I think Hubbard Glacier is much prettier than margerie glacier in Glacier Bay.

Beautiful pictures. Mind if I ask if you preferred the boat or float plane at the Misty Fjords? We only have time for one or the other because of the shortened daylight in Sept.

Thanks!!

PS- I'm a regular visitor to allearsnet :)

Do you have any pictures of the ship? Any tips we should know?

Thanks,

Juli

Thanks everyone!

I do have a few ship photos. I will try to get them online in the next few days. I'm also going over a tips report in my head..and hope to get one up this week too.

Hello to all the special allearsnet fans :)

My camera is a Canon S2 IS

I did use some contrast adjustments to some of the pics, but didn't mess with anything else.

Deb

BlondyX - just put up some cabin and a few ship photos (see link below).

Joy2theWorld - if I had to choose between the Float Plane and the boat ride, I would opt for the boat ride. The float plane was cool, but the headsets were horrible and we couldn't hear any narration, so we had no idea what we were looking at. Also, we didn't see animals from the plane. The boat ride was much more relaxing, saw animals, nice cruise thru the park.

skarletohara yes, we loved the sea otters also. The pics were with my Canon S2 IS on digital zoom at 48x, with a little sharpening thru my basic photo program. What was tricky about getting them is that they are all interspersed through the kelp, so the camera didn't always focus on the right thing. At first we couldn't figure out why we were slowing down and then realized it was a "raft" of sea otters.

gentlemancruiser I don't recall seeing Whales in Juneau. We did see them in Misty Fjords and also Sitka. We also saw them in the Inner Passage heading back to Vancouver.

Deb

http://allearsnet.com/alaska

Deb, awesome pictures. Thanks for sharing them. Can't wait for our cruise (Infinity in early September).

Gail

I was on the Infinity from June 25-July2. An awesome cruise.

Right now I only have my excursion photos online... all done thru the cruiseline.

http://allearsnet.com/alaska

Deb

Archived