Looking for DAWN May,3rd 2003 Repo Mates

cruzingduo

I can't believe I saw this thread! We (Janet and Jim) were on the May 2003 Repo. That cruise has been one of our favorites of all our cruises. I still have the "whale" sitting next to the computer and use it to hold important information. We will remember the cruise critic Meet and Greet and the photo on the stairs forever. We still keep in touch with a couple we met on the cruise (who were not part of the M&G), so the memories still flow. One of our most memorable cruising moments was the tender ride at Martha's Vineyard. I can't tell you how many times we have relived that very long tender ride.

Jim and I have done our fair amount of cruising since 2003, but I am sorry to say not many of them have been on NCL. Their itineraries just never seem to work for us. We really miss the Freestyle Cruising, no other cruise line has figured out how to mimic NCL's cruising format.

Thanks for resurrecting this thread, it was fun to see some familar names.

Janet and Jim Cattolica

WOW!!!!!! So good to read some very memorable names. Yes, Barb, it's Cathy and Ron, and I can't believe how much you have gotten around the world, good for you!! Does Bob still give talks on cruises?? We have been to Harold and Norma's. They only live about 1 hr from us. Yes, it was so sad to hear about Norma. She was a class act all the way. I miss chatting with her, but we still keep in touch with Harold. And, Jean too.

That cruise is one that we always mention to other people. There was sooo many good and funny things from that trip. It's hard to believe it was so long ago. But, what great memories!!! Maybe this thread will rekindle some " old friendships"!!!!!

Archived