What's the best LAND tour?

Chexmix

We are looking for a land tour in Cozumel. We have done the shopping, the eating and most other things near the port. We want to expand our experience of Cozumel.

Do you have any ideas for what to see? With whom to book with?

We do not want to go to Playa as we will be there the following day. We just want to stay on the island of Cozumel.

Don't know of this is your cup of tea, but I highly recommend the Mexican Cuisine Workshop (or something like that) that is offered through a few of the cruiselines as something different to do if you've already done everything else.

It is basically a cooking class that is held at Playa Mia. They take you through everything from washing your hands through decorating the plates to eating. We made an appetizer, grouper with mango sauce, and rice pudding. We were constantly plied with drinks and the like, plus given wine to drink while we ate our efforts. Afterwards, we had full access to Playa Mia. I did this in December with my mom and my aunt and had a really great time.

Archived