Miracle or Glory?

vspnj

The ships pretty much have the same amenities with one exception, the number of people. I will be trying the Miracle this October for the first time, because I have heard rave reviews from people who have sailed on them. On the Glory, there was a crowded feel on the ship, but which ever one you choose, you will have fun.

When do you need to know? We cruised on the Miracle last summer and absolutely loved it, and the itinerary. This summer we are cruising on the Glory, but we aren't leaving until 8/19. I can give you a comparison of both when I get back if it's not too late.

I have been on the Conquest (Glory's sister ship) and it was fine. However, we prefer the Spirit class because it has the amenities of the Conquest class without the extra walking or the extra people. I just like the layout of the Spirit class as well.

We've traveled on the Glory and found it to be just fine. I was partial to the Pride, but enjoyed the Glory as well. We are traveling on the Miracle on the 30th. If you want to send me your e-mail address I will forward comparisions to you then. Anyway you go, you will have a great time. Last year we

cruised on the Caribbean Princess. The only reason we change ships is dates and ports. I wish the Pride didn't move to the Mexican Riveira.:o

Definitely the Miracle.....The Miracle is a spirit class ship...lots of room less people. The Glory is a conquest class ship and holds about 700 more people....Service on Miracle is great....Just got back from a trip on the Valor...a conquest class ship...crowded..long lines..food was crappy and pools all smelled like sewage. Miracle is a super nice ship...enjoy

I'm looking forward to making this comparision myself ... one strike against the Miracle though ... no Fish and Chips. :(

Was on the Miracle in March and had Fish and Chips twice by the pool,big and bready and great with a Fat Tire.

We sailed the Glory last summer, and just returned from Miracle's June 25 cruise. My whole family liked Glory better for different reasons. I did not feel the difference in the number of people between ships at all. You can also follow this other thread which had the same question as you about Miracle and Glory.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=373073

Archived